PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Wow, they finally translated the first game of the series!
An honest question is this series not connected in any way to their prior company work?
They did a series of games called since 2006 and some of those even got hentai animations.

The next question should be obvious are the squeeze made games in ip limbo?
Or can this game getting translated into english give us any insight if the older ones might finally see a western release too?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
An honest question is this series not connected in any way to their prior company work?
They did a series of games called since 2006 and some of those even got hentai animations.

The next question should be obvious are the squeeze made games in ip limbo?
Or can this game getting translated into english give us any insight if the older ones might finally see a western release too?
Nope.
Rights are all over the place so chances are near to zero.
Besides the only SQUEEZ game that is related to MF the most is only Ero Appli as its where the whole formula that MF has been using started and Derauea as well so I dont see any of the games previous to it being of interest to Frontwing.

Reactions: PeteHanson

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I didn't think I'd see the game where one of these games would get translated. Here's hoping this means we get the sequel, cuz I think it's even better than the first.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
How big is the mind control content? Is it only one event or a main component required to use to proceed?

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
MASHU WHY ARE YOU HERE < WE STILL HAVE SINGLURAITIES TO SOLVE AND CRYPTERS TO DEFEAT
Get yo ass and serve me with your kinky ass and poss my dong with yo kink wolf girl shet
Also fuck you Galahad

Nice game though.

anul

May 24, 2017
"Extract and run"? These install instructions are not really working, .xp3 files don't do much on their own.

Reactions: omega25

Dragon_XZero

Oct 23, 2019
I don't know if I'm too demanding when it comes to plots, but holy shit, I couldn't play more than the prologue cause of how much I disliked the main character, he's so unlikeable that its not even funny.

Maybe I'm just weird

steelereign

Mar 1, 2020
Wow, the animation is really good and uncensored is a huge plus. Also nice that the scene selection is more gamified as opposed to just having random options along the way like most VNs.

Are there any other uncensored games with this level of animation for the scenes? Most of what I've seen before is just static images or really rough/boring animations.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes