Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I scanned my copy with Kaspersky and found fuck-all. What anti-virus are you guys using, and which link did you use to grab the game from?

AlotMaster

Jul 16, 2020
Sooo my laptop is telling me this game has a virus when I try to launch it... When I look at the details it says something about a Trojan...

Feb 2, 2019
Mash what are doing here?
Several character have this Fate vibe. (well, they all possess a style near the one of fate production, I think it help to create this vibe around them)

Kaguya has somewhat a "Ushiwakamaru" vibes... (but with two rocketship instead of an anvil...)
Olga has a fuse "Mordred & Jeanne" vibes. (with the color code of Mordred... Red) More so, from the picture, she seems to be a Patriot... And you can't do more patriot than Jeanne who kick the british out of France. Gloire à Jeanne!
Phee = Mash... And she's an homunculus... Like Mash in F/GO... From my point of view, it's too much to be a coincidence.

EDIT: Picture relatively large, therefore I place them into spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

T H E B A I T

Aug 29, 2018
used the mega file when i downloaded. find it weird that it waited a week to mess up though.

Last edited:

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
The main character uses mind control to get the girls to fuck him. Or are you asking why the main character has to use mind control when the girls would probably fuck him anyway?

Reactions: Futamania
May 19, 2017
I waited for a Milk Factory game to be translated because of the great tits I see on the cover art but what do I get? A garbage plot and an even more garbage of an MC. I get that it's an eroge but godDAMN are all the generic isekai tropes all crammed into this game. The MC is so fucking cringey that I had to stop playing right after that part where he introduced himself to the class. Who even acts like that? Fucking cringe. I tried to give it another shot but by god does the cringe continue. Now I'm just skipping this to get to the sweet stuff. I feel personally insulted as a writer and I know I shouldn't be cos it's an eroge. The art is it's only redeeming quality.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes