steelereign

Mar 1, 2020
All the girls should get one eventually. Locked at different stages (some take 1* others take 4*s). If you're on full skip, you won't see them though, or the screen will blank out.

anul

May 24, 2017
So, yea apparently I got two corrupted downloads in a row where the zip corrupted the exe. Really runs better with all the files.

Sylvaria

Jan 20, 2019
Requesting help please~
I got some error messages. At first it was about layerEximage which I've downloaded the dll file. But them more messages follow up.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I don't know if I'm too demanding when it comes to plots, but holy shit, I couldn't play more than the prologue cause of how much I disliked the main character, he's so unlikeable that its not even funny.

Maybe I'm just weird
No, no. You ain't weird. I don't like him either.

Also...great!!
Another mind control, rape game...
Lately it's the only things I keep finding on this site.

It's like trying to find a hay in a stack on syringe needles...

Reactions: the cool dude

the cool dude

May 11, 2019

Also...great!!

thanks much man, I couldn't agree more!

Dragon_XZero

Oct 23, 2019

Also...great!!

Now that you mention it...yeah you are right there's a lot of games where the MC mind controls and rapes the female leads, where's our games where the MC is on the recieving end or the variety XD

Reactions: the cool dude

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I think this is the type of VN where you're seriously supposed to turn your brain off while playing it to enjoy it fully. I didn't get too far into it yet, but I doubt it ever stops with the rape-y themes. Well.... sorta, because incidents like Phee's introduction and the whole lunch crowd incident and more seem to indicate that all the girls are turbo sluts anyway and the so called Ero-magic just makes it convenient for them to express themselves.

So yeah. The MC is a totally shameless pervert with no apparent redeeming qualities, but it also seems like he arrived in the world that was literally made for him. So eh.

Oh well. The girls are hot, the art-style is exceptional. Brain turning off it is~

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I think this is the type of VN where you're seriously supposed to turn your brain off while playing it to enjoy it fully. I didn't get too far into it yet, but I doubt it ever stops with the rape-y themes. Well.... sorta, because incidents like Phee's introduction and the whole lunch crowd incident and more seem to indicate that all the girls are turbo sluts anyway and the so called Ero-magic just makes it convenient for them to express themselves.

So yeah. The MC is a totally shameless pervert with no apparent redeeming qualities, but it also seems like he arrived in the world that was literally made for him. So eh.

Oh well. The girls are hot, the art-style is exceptional. Brain turning off it is~
Turbo sluts, a world that was literally made for him....and yet he STILL needs to use mind control to get laid?

Like...bruh moment right there...

T H E B A I T

Aug 29, 2018
Got a virus warning after having the game for a week and windows disabled the game. said it was a virus that tweaks your windows firewall to allow spyware.

Reactions: SirSirius
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes