Loutreeeee

Jun 9, 2019
I can't save ... so if i unlock some scene everything is erased when i start the game again after i quit.

... i m sad...

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Wasn't until they ran out of idea.
how about you come up with a completely new and unheard of idea that's never been tried or thought of not once in the hundred thousand year history of mankind. can't do so? well you have no originality then

Rigetsu

Nov 1, 2019
how about you come up with a completely new and unheard of idea that's never been tried or thought of not once in the hundred thousand year history of mankind. can't do so? well you have no originality then
OR you can try another way , you know, not the '' I don't have a brain , let's make a story with a japanese dude summoned by the king of the kingdom of Fucke who attract all womens in a 100km radius somehow '' type of shit. I can do a ''brainless harem in a other world''' story too ! Even my neighbor probably haha !

its been a genre for at least 25 years now. probably an earlier one than the one i know but Inuyasha is an isekai and it came out in 1996
You really want me to put here all the '' Isekai '' manga/anime created since the last ten years ( we can reduce that to five actually ) since Inuyasha ? ( Please don't ! )

It's a trend , not a genre.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes