RavineAls

Feb 24, 2020
man all this girl felt like really generic even with those exotic design, but they really are just like stolen from other anime/game then put random personality and that's it. they just try to attract with the huge breast

one of the girl personality is masochist, yet none of her scene felt like it. haven't played till the end but so far all scene really vanilla beside the mother daughter scene despite so many girl to choose, what a waste
the game feels really generic because ....well it is generic, the "school with horny big breasted babes in it" is one of the most mainstream setting in hentai world, especially in japan, and its sells well

the character feels samey and kinda "stolen" because the artist keep reusing the same concept/preset for the character, just see the one other game in this site by the same company and you can immediately see they just use some of the character there to this game

Reactions: Minipax84

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
man all this girl felt like really generic even with those exotic design, but they really are just like stolen from other anime/game then put random personality and that's it. they just try to attract with the huge breast

one of the girl personality is masochist, yet none of her scene felt like it. haven't played till the end but so far all scene really vanilla beside the mother daughter scene despite so many girl to choose, what a waste
I don't mind the stolen characters really, in fact I loved that there was a game with the Infinite Stratos older sister. But I do agree that this game felt painfully generic, even compared to their previous ones, maybe because at this point one has seen these exact personalities in this very game series several times before. I also have gripes that a series with "impregnation" in the title really don't feature it at all except for equally generic pregnancy end-cards that every game has these days. Hell, most of the time the characters don't even comment on the impregnation aspect - there's maybe one scene when they'll comment on it being a dangerous day.

Only thing this particular game got going for it is the tomboy elf and that there's finally at least pregnancy content for the moms.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
It's a shame the sister isn't a main heroine, but the gifs looked good enough that I'll give it a try!

derfinn01

Dec 30, 2020
you not need install. use the Loacal Emulator at the start site the second post, then you need open the heapps.exe

fat_cricket

Jun 14, 2021
the games does not work at all, just opens to a page with a bunch of question marks, anyone know how to fix??

Lycanshi

Jun 27, 2022
Yeah I had the same issue, and with some fiddling I got it to work in a weird way, basically with locale emulator files there is a application called LEProc, if you directly drag the game (heapps for me) to open with it, it boots up (even tho strangely it doesn't work in a traditional way of run in japanese, at least for me)
keeps telling me i cant load a get.sample plugin

Lycanshi

Jun 27, 2022
So my issue was that I downloaded all the files from workupload. It kept giving me an error for a sample not downloading. I downloaded the compressed version and it works fine. I have locale emulator by the way

wasnichts

May 23, 2022
Does someone know how to fix the blackscreen on linux(using lutris, easiest way to change the language) when the animation sequences play?

Reactions: ohcmonrest

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
wasn't there already another uppload of this game ? after the summary and the game ui shown in the screenshot i get the feeling i've already seen that "game" which is closer to a conditional galery where you need to watch scene in a certain order to unlock them all but where choice is more of a not funny joke, the "game" i remember was about a dude helping superpowered ojou-sama to reach the peak of their (ero)power after being force to join the staff of an academy (he just stay in the infirmary or stroll around but doesn't do anything that would make him look like a student whilesuposedly being one, can't remember more it was more than 5 years ago i think)

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
Hello, I faced the same problem. Its solution is simple: Go to control panel >> Region >> Administrative >> then change system local to Japanese
and restart your computer
the problem will be solved.
Already did that but it shows the error of "Cannot convert given narrow string to wide string".

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes