ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
someone pls translate this. the other game was so good
This is even better than the other game since the mothers are actually pregnant in the ending.

Honestly I'd be satisfied with an editor just passing through the MTL and fixing the grammar. It's not completely brain meltingly dumb but it does take me out of it when it completely messes up the pronouns and phrasing and get stuff like the MC seemingly saying he's the one pregnant XD .

If anyone knows any decent editors I deeply ask trying to get them on this somehow.

Zamoth

May 6, 2018
This game start only local emulator ? installed but icon and text on japanese. not patch for full eng?

Last edited:

Centurionzo

Nov 24, 2017
Man, i brought the first game on steam, i don't think that they will release the rest of the series

Honestly if it was at least edited MTL, instead of pure MTL would be better

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
I mean to be fair it's not like these games are known for their deep story telling and rich dialogue. BUHIIIIII AAAHHYUUNNNN SENPAIIIII~ YOUR OCHINCHIN IS SO SUGOI IN MY OMANKO~ SQUEEZE MY OPPAI DESUUUU~!!!! You know, profound stuff.

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
man all this girl felt like really generic even with those exotic design, but they really are just like stolen from other anime/game then put random personality and that's it. they just try to attract with the huge breast

one of the girl personality is masochist, yet none of her scene felt like it. haven't played till the end but so far all scene really vanilla beside the mother daughter scene despite so many girl to choose, what a waste

Usuar2000

Jul 30, 2017
Hello, I faced the same problem. Its solution is simple: Go to control panel >> Region >> Administrative >> then change system local to Japanese
and restart your computer
the problem will be solved.
yeah but idk japanese and that would be a problem for me to move it on in my own pc

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes