MarcosSD

Jun 11, 2021
well I'll not complaining at least i can understand the plot if there is any....thanks man for MTL

Last edited:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
well I'll not complain at least i can understand the plot if there is any....thanks man for MTL
Yep, this is why we play games with chicks with REALLY unrealistic boobs :p For the Plot.

Jokes aside, it is MTL but it is understandable. Have seen worse MTL-Translations, this one is totally fine IMO.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
@Tobias1290
Direkt auf Seite 1 nach dem Startpost kannst du den Locale Emulator downloaden. Mit diesem stellst du das System dann auf Japan. Das Video, was verlinkt ist, zeigt dir, was genau du machen musst.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Good art, tags good, but none of the characters are OMG she is the one. The menu screen was the thing that sold me on trying it out.

derfinn01

Dec 30, 2020
ok hab ich gemacht jetzt heist es Cannot convert given narrow string to wide String
du musst den Emulator instalieren, du bekommst nun im rechtsklick menu der Maus einen neue eintrag mit Local Emulator, du hast nun zwar Untermenü aber brauchst im normalfall nie. Du musst du heapps.exe öffnen

Jax From MK2

Jan 18, 2023

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Extract and run my ass. Guessing you have to launch it with the bootstrap doing that leads to just seeing a crap load of question marks on the thing with no idea what the hell you are clicking. The game start nothing in text at all.

Reactions: GodofGod

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
just do like me, after saw that I deleted it and decided to wait for a more official translation, personally I don't like the idea of fight with installation and similar things especially when I can't understand the texts

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
just do like me, after saw that I deleted it and decided to wait for a more official translation, personally I don't like the idea of fight with installation and similar things especially when I can't understand the texts
Exactly, but figured need to say something or it just won't get done.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes