throwawaythekey879

Jul 17, 2019
i click in run in japanese with local emulator and it doesn't open
any advice?
Yeah I had the same issue, and with some fiddling I got it to work in a weird way, basically with locale emulator files there is a application called LEProc, if you directly drag the game (heapps for me) to open with it, it boots up (even tho strangely it doesn't work in a traditional way of run in japanese, at least for me)

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Tagged as VN even though there seems to be management info on some screenshots.

I like huge boobs.

But i think I'm gonna pass. Japanese VNs are fucking crazy borderline ridiculous!

SweetyMan

Apr 10, 2022
just giving people a warning, I booted up the game and my virus protection found it had some adware, it ran fine after I got rid of that, so be aware.

Reactions: GwentPool

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Dont know were the actual breast expansion is but otherwise its a pretty standard VN with some damn good tiddy art and some tasteful lactation to go with it.

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
Is this forced harem, or do the main girls have individual endings? VNDB doesn't say forced Harem, though the synopsis does lead in that direction.

Reactions: 69FapChampion69

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Tagged as VN even though there seems to be management info on some screenshots.

I like huge boobs.

But i think I'm gonna pass. Japanese VNs are fucking crazy borderline ridiculous!
nah, it's a VN/Nukige; the menu you're referring to is just how they subcategorize stuff in the main game; the scenes you unlock by literally just playing the scenes before it; it's basically a glorified slide show with sex

Roarie

Feb 13, 2020
lol jeanne alter
when will these guys stop ripping off designs from popular media srsly
Well, they are selling sex.

Of course they will put the face of popular characters on their product to rake in the cash.

Surely this isn't a passion project, its a game that sells a VN with big boobs, so why bother beating around the bush?

Reactions: notBatman747
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes