Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
for fuck sake why mtl come to the vanilla game let ntr church have it, i mean rather do translation why not just change those kanji to the romaji I bet many degenerate will become smarter than read this brain dead word.
let's bet, at least 30% of weebo would understand romaji because their brain already rotten so you didn't need to make it more worse.

john doe

Aug 17, 2016
Cool game. Shame the translation is awful. I would definitely play more of it if we got a real translation instead of MTL but that's probably not happening.
Tagged as VN even though there seems to be management info on some screenshots.

I like huge boobs.

But i think I'm gonna pass. Japanese VNs are fucking crazy borderline ridiculous!
The 'management' is effectively just a table of contents. You pick which order you want to pursue the girls in. To my knowledge there are no stat checks or any real gameplay.

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
much appreciated! if the other games ever get official translations i'll buy them asap but in the meantime i do appreciate someone making an MTL, usually SVN's are at least vaguely legible (and it's a nukige pretty light on story)

Jun 13, 2018
Little confused by the summary. Does the MC have the ability to make girls naked himself or is it all his phone? Just asking because I want to be clear where that ability is coming from.
Also, hello! Breast growth boot camp? You have my attention!

Jan 15, 2021
You guys need to unpack the game in Japanese system locale. Then it will work. Look at the readme if its full of random gibberish, that means all the data is also full of this random gibberish. If its Japanese its fine.

KiritsuY

Jun 8, 2021
You guys need to unpack the game in Japanese system locale. Then it will work. Look at the readme if its full of random gibberish, that means all the data is also full of this random gibberish. If its Japanese its fine.
oh so i just need to do this to unpack the files and then i dont need to have it on japanese again?

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes