Stonerberg

May 22, 2018
I think the game has double size than Japanese or MTL version because this version has both censored and uncensored images included. By deleting the .xp3 files that has "censored" in names, I was able to free 3GB extra space and still run the game completely fine.

If anyone want to try the same that I did, feel free to try.
Thank you!

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
You mean the guide on how to play japanese games? I did that (Running a wine with Japanese locale) and I still get a black screen. Or did you mean one of the other guides? If so, which one?
you need the wine prefix. i type in the console
Code:
WINEPREFIX="[PATH]/.wine/prefix" LANG="ja_JP.utf8" wine "[PATH]/Game.exe"

Meepopx

Sep 30, 2019
The animated scenes don't seem to work on linux, anyone know what the solution is?... everything else works fine but just h-scenes with animations are black screens

Metaparadox

Jan 22, 2021
Question is this the Frontwing or the unofficial MTL version? Because some comments say this is the Frontwing version, but the screenshot images do not seem to match the ones presented on Steam.

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
Question is this the Frontwing or the unofficial MTL version? Because some comments say this is the Frontwing version, but the screenshot images do not seem to match the ones presented on Steam.
This is the thread of the mtl version but they have already updated it to the English version of front wing. The file is 9 gigabytes and the uncensored patch is already applied. Once downloaded, delete the files that it puts censored to make it lighter since the uncensored patch does not delete censored files

Metaparadox

Jan 22, 2021
This is the thread of the mtl version but they have already updated it to the English version of front wing. The file is 9 gigabytes and the uncensored patch is already applied. Once downloaded, delete the files that it puts censored to make it lighter since the uncensored patch does not delete censored files
Thanks for the clarification!

Sagiri.Yuuko

Dec 27, 2020
milk factory only release 4 games yet it confused everyone. bcs theyve made games with little to different character designs between 1st and 2nd. and then succubus and maid are easy to differentiate

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
Game resolution is bugged with kirikiriroid, only shows 1/3 of the screen and on animations its even worse, like 1/6 of the screen. Anyone knows how to fix? The other game works fine. The academy one.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I could have sworn I dl'd this same game like over a year ago? Whats the diff with this vs the regular oppai academy?

teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
The animated scenes don't seem to work on linux, anyone know what the solution is?... everything else works fine but just h-scenes with animations are black screens
If the animated scenes are just videos then you might need gstreamer of some color say libav or bad plugins

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
The only thing I question is: Why give him the ability to "excite any girl" when he just gets a magic phone in the end?

Like, you could easily tell the story without his ability if he had the phone lol.

Its like writing a story of a soldier getting a gun that has auto tracking bullets, only to immediately get the ability to just kill anyone he looks at.

Author is all over the place I guess.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I could have sworn I dl'd this same game like over a year ago? Whats the diff with this vs the regular oppai academy?
Different setting I guess?! It's not the same girls that's for one, for two, if you downloaded this game before, that means you downloaded the censored mtl version. This is uncensored and no mtl.
Here is the first game: There are like... 4 Oppai Ero games to my knowledge, maybe more I don't know. We only got two:
https://f95zone.to/threads/oppai-academy-big-bouncy-booby-babes-final-milkfactory-front-wing.82410/

Reactions: Gojii

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Hopefully someone releases a non stepsister patch.

The sister referring to herself as specifically her step sister in every single sentence sounds too goofy. I recall even lines like "stepsisterness" or "stepbrotherly".

Seriously even actual step sibling refer to each other as sister and brother. Its like the censors needed to make it VERY clear to allow the game to sell at all lol.

rule907

Oct 4, 2022
Hmm cant get the saves to work. Dropping them in C/Users/*username*/appdata/roaming/milkfactory/oppai_ero_app_academy and dropping it in unless its somewhere else on the steam bought version?

Reactions: Porzon

Porzon

May 29, 2022
Hmm cant get the saves to work. Dropping them in C/Users/*username*/appdata/roaming/milkfactory/oppai_ero_app_academy and dropping it in unless its somewhere else on the steam bought version?
Download the save on page 1. The save directory is also written.
Regarding the problem that the screen gradually turns black in a specific animation, as a temporary measure, you can back up the "uncensored" file, and the animation will be mosaicked, but the screen will not turn black.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes