rule907

Oct 4, 2022
Download the save on page 1. The save directory is also written.
Regarding the problem that the screen gradually turns black in a specific animation, as a temporary measure, you can back up the "uncensored" file, and the animation will be mosaicked, but the screen will not turn black.
Yea except I dont have the Goldberg SteamEmu there under roaming

Edit: Yea so found it under C/programfiles(x86)/steam/userdata/*steamaccountID*/2313140

Last edited:
Reactions: Porzon

Rios_ryden

Dec 17, 2022
View attachment 2647761

Overview:
Shimojo Kazuma has special circumstances that lead him to become the very first male pupil at Toaru academy, a special kind of all-girls academy. After his mother had moved jobs, Kazuma was interviewing at Tsurugi Art Academy when he demonstrated an ability only girls were supposed to have; he made the female interviewer excited without ever touching her! (It appears that his stepsister, Emiri, used her wish-fulfillment skill, causing Kazuma's Ero Skills to awaken.)

"Since when did I have these powers!? All I did was fantasize after seeing the interviewer's black panties and thick thighs when she adjusted her mini skirt!?"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-05-25
Release Date: 2023-05-25
Developer: Milk factory - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Vndb:
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Split(9gb)
Part1:
- - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Part2: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Part3: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extra: Save

View attachment 2647815 View attachment 2647817 View attachment 2647816 View attachment 2647818 View attachment 2647821 View attachment 2647819 View attachment 2647822 View attachment 2647820 View attachment 2647832
Can someone help me, I can't install this game in JoiPlay

Nicknameunico

Mar 18, 2019
when will be oficially translated (no shitty mtl or amateur stuff) those?:

Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Chou Ero ♥ Succubus Gakuen!
Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Oppai Maid Gakuen!

I think take too long to get a proper translation when release. Milk Factory already know that these games sell pretty decently in the west. We need more companies like Kagura Games, with business vision.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Different setting I guess?! It's not the same girls that's for one, for two, if you downloaded this game before, that means you downloaded the censored mtl version. This is uncensored and no mtl.
Here is the first game: There are like... 4 Oppai Ero games to my knowledge, maybe more I don't know. We only got two:
https://f95zone.to/threads/oppai-academy-big-bouncy-booby-babes-final-milkfactory-front-wing.82410/
Ah gotcha, yeah this is different then. Are they like a series or each is standalone?

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Really hoping the maid game is up next, first one to give the moms almost as much time as the heroines

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes