xXMaximuSXx

Mar 23, 2021
how do i put the save? im new in this and i dont understant how to instal the save please can someone give me detail steps? :(

Knight8

Sep 17, 2017
I am with a strange problem,any save that i make in one game appears in the prequel too and vice versa

Asunyan

Jun 23, 2018
For those wanting to have the Steam version of the game with the save location inside the game's app, and not in a random folder in AppData (why do we have to deal with this bs to this day don't mention admin issues ik that already shush), here's the edited file you need to replace in the game's folder.

Mind you, in order for the game to use the local datasu.ksd file, you need to disable the option of saving the game onto steam's cloud, which is something the game defaults to the first time.

If you want to mess around with the path, feel free to do so, but only touch the "datapath" string.
thanks for fix via .cf file. You can do "similar" by adding the local_save.txt file with name of folder you want instead of appdata, plus add file steam_appid.txt with 2313140 for not 0 save folder (using 0 is really dumb tbh).

kotoritheoni

Dec 15, 2021
View attachment 2647761

Overview:
Shimojo Kazuma has special circumstances that lead him to become the very first male pupil at Toaru academy, a special kind of all-girls academy. After his mother had moved jobs, Kazuma was interviewing at Tsurugi Art Academy when he demonstrated an ability only girls were supposed to have; he made the female interviewer excited without ever touching her! (It appears that his stepsister, Emiri, used her wish-fulfillment skill, causing Kazuma's Ero Skills to awaken.)

"Since when did I have these powers!? All I did was fantasize after seeing the interviewer's black panties and thick thighs when she adjusted her mini skirt!?"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-05-25
Release Date: 2023-05-25
Developer: Milk factory - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Vndb:
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Split(9gb)
Part1:
- - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Part2: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Part3: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extra: Save

View attachment 2647815 View attachment 2647817 View attachment 2647816 View attachment 2647818 View attachment 2647821 View attachment 2647819 View attachment 2647822 View attachment 2647820 View attachment 2647832
this game is banging hot

Tzardok

Oct 2, 2021
Does anybody else have the problem that UnRar refuses to extract the downloaded files? I tried both the complete and the split version.

Aaaaaaay

Dec 10, 2018
Well, I fixed the black screen by installing quartz and setting it to native, but now it crashes whenever a video is done playing.

Slipboi

Aug 4, 2017
lol so no actual full save because i did the save location changed put it all in the save folder 0%.

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
if there were a sexual harassment olympics, MC would win every medal lmao. considering his classmates have actually useful superpowers, i'm surprised he doesn't get his ass kicked more often :KEK:

also, if half the women in this giant breasted school are in love with him, why the fuck is he spending all his time and money on a damn gacha game?!?!!?

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
I have some doubts:

1- "Rape" does mean MC do it or ....?
2- Cheating, its reffered to the girls have boyfriend out of the school or about the mothers cheating on their husband with MC?
3- The MC is the only male in game wich has sex scene or there are others? (Just asking not a fan of seeing others dudes)
4- If anyone who already played it can tell me a proper and honest opinion would be appreciated. ^-^

Darnbob

Aug 11, 2018
My Kaede and mom threesome scene is frozen - when I play the scene, it will not progress beyond the first image of the scene. Is anyone else having this problem? I deleted and redownloaded the game from Mega and am still having this issue.

CrowArt

Dec 9, 2017
I downloaded this game while I have a game "Knock Me Up! A Super Ero-App Academy of Fiery Boobs!" on my computer. I thought there was some new content here, but judging by the size of the gallery, it's the same here and there, but the first one weighs 3 gb, and this one is three times bigger. What is their difference?

Dec 15, 2020
I downloaded this game while I have a game "Knock Me Up! A Super Ero-App Academy of Fiery Boobs!" on my computer. I thought there was some new content here, but judging by the size of the gallery, it's the same here and there, but the first one weighs 3 gb, and this one is three times bigger. What is their difference?
For some reason, the download contains the censored AND uncensored assets, which means there's about 3.6 extra GB that doesn't need to be there.

Reactions: CrowArt
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes