CrowArt

Dec 9, 2017
For some reason, the download contains the censored AND uncensored assets, which means there's about 3.6 extra GB that doesn't need to be there.
Thank you, I really saw the difference. I removed the censored assets, the game works fine without them, 3.6 GB is released. And I didn't even understand how to turn on censorship there.

Reactions: Qismyfavourite

Blaze178

Jan 8, 2021
I think my only problem with this game is the MC being so perverted . Why can't there be one of this games where the MC has some common scene and self control?

Dharc Mizuki

Jul 24, 2018
Anyone know what program to use to extract both the English and Japanese script from this game?I'm still a noob in this stuff. I had no luck with Garbro since there was encryption.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
according to the vndb page this game is supposed to have blood-related incest. can we expect a patch for that at some point?

EDIT: files seem to be packed in xp3 format, found a github page that says its app can open these files so if somone knows how to use that to edit a few lines of text

Last edited:
Reactions: elandoor

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
VNDB is listing that because in the JP version, one of the characters is the MC's sister. It isn't tagged for the localized version on Steam, which changes it to 'stepsister.' There are obviously mother/daughter scenes that were not changed, but I assume you aren't really counting those.

dt90

May 23, 2020
Thank you, I really saw the difference. I removed the censored assets, the game works fine without them, 3.6 GB is released. And I didn't even understand how to turn on censorship there.
but by deleting those files with a censored name, do you also delete some exclusive cg or is all the material also there without censorship?

Last edited:

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
There's a post earlier in the thread about deleting those files, and being able to play just fine. I guess you would be deleting the CENSORED versions of the CGs, but why would you miss having those?

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
I think my only problem with this game is the MC being so perverted . Why can't there be one of this games where the MC has some common scene and self control?
Common scene (sense) and self control? There's 10 main girls wanting your dick, their milf mothers wanting your dick, and more side characters than that that want your dick. Common sense and self control have no place in this fantasy. The only way to survive as the MC is be as perverted as he is, and also blessed with hentai MC anatomy, stamina and refractory periods.

Seriously, mans a flesh golem with a pocket dimension of endless semen in his balls. Which is the hentai MC standard.

Reactions: TheRoyalLoliKnight

Valtyr37

Nov 24, 2018
It won't let me extract the game files and gives me an 0x8096002A error when I try. I tried look for some solutions online but they didn't work.

*update* got it to work try and use 7-zip or another extracting program if it is not working.

Last edited:

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
was already annoyed that you couldn't breed sister, and then translators even removed incest and changed into step-bs
eca.jpg

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
There's no reason to add a full save to a zipped file, unless you intend to distribute it to other people. You're supposed to move it to the save folder for that game, usually after running the game once and letting it create the save folder.

Th1s'sFk1ngI)umb

Nov 8, 2021
Last time I download this game I got a scan that show there are many w32.malware.cf type viruses in the file. So might not be a good idea to have this game on your pc

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes