cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Well, it was a good run, but it looks like the cat's out of the bag. I have a ton of improvements scheduled for the public release tomorrow, like a new logo :love:

screenshot0002.png

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the conclusion of the cluster arc! Thank you all that are and have supported me :whistle:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OppaiOdyssey-0.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
Well, it was a good run, but it looks like the cat's out of the bag. I have a ton of improvements scheduled for the public release tomorrow, like a new logo :love:

View attachment 2875336

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the conclusion of the cluster arc! Thank you all that are and have supported me :whistle:
Yup a great update, a shame that the turn of the story jeopardize the relation with Kali, even if it was obvious, I love her! I'm FUCKING ANXIOUS for the future of Nyx. The story is progressing well and I can't wait to see the clash between the Agni and the USF + a new development about " the others ". Also hoping that the crew can find Yoo-Ri in the next update!

Thanks and keep up the great work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: cryoxxx

randomname42

May 30, 2017
Update log - please let me know if any issues are found.
2024-03-28: 0.4.3.
2023-12-16: 0.4.2.

Looks like gallery unlocker wasn't updated for 0.4.0 (and thus unlikely to be for 0.4.1), so here's my edited version that is. Replace screens.rpy in game directory (probably back up old one first just to be safe).

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 140 Votes