JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Can't find the 6th image from image gallery....
Also, 26th one is in captain's quarter in the morning when your cute maid is there.....( Not in the hallway in the evening)

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Made a new Image Gallery Guide for all you beautiful people!

View attachment 1152030
Can you please provide an image for the 6th one? I can't seem to find it. Don't understand what top left of screen means.
Holy cow.... Who would have thought. I am on Android so it was even harder. I use the screenshot then zoom it to see the little bugger hiding on top of 'evening'.

Last edited:

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Can you please provide an image for the 6th one? I can't seem to find it. Don't understand what top left of screen means.
Holy cow.... Who would have thought. I am on Android so it was even harder. I use the screenshot then zoom it to see the little bugger hiding on top of 'evening'.
I moved it to an easier to find spot... but then forgot to use the new one for this build. Sorry for the hard time! There's so much to remember to do for one person! haha

Reactions: JenusKudo

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Most of people thinks the game devs are robots, cyborgs or bots who will remember about everything ( even about a number of renders in whole game )
I'm dissapointed about devs who confirms they are humans :LOL: :KEK:
It was only joke DEV

Last edited:

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
so am i forced to tell the truth during the witch scene...cause if i am please explain why im given a choice in the first place?

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
So...cryoxxx love your game, that being said...i am never gonna spend that much time searching for the pictures guide or not, sorry

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
So...cryoxxx love your game, that being said...i am never gonna spend that much time searching for the pictures guide or not, sorry
Of course! They are meant to be extra secrets while you're playing. Some people are just completionists. Hopefully, when the game is finished, the secrets will be more of a treat than a chore :)

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Sexy chicks, plenty of hot scenes, cool environments, and big thicc lizard mommy gf.

A+ so far, my guy (y)

Reactions: cryoxxx

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Navigation is driving me nuts, wish you could click on rooms on the map and go there. Well nevermind, apparently this is an option after the tutorial for some reason.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Just click on the girl and u will be automatically teleported in that room... There isn't a thing easier than this :)
Navigation isn't hard but the most easy are autoevents ( unavalible in this game )
Auto-events in this game could be interesting, Nyx or Noelle came to mc's room to use him/ punish him :love:
In proper way ofc

Pitrik

\m/…(>.<)…\m/
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
is there a walkthrough for the latest version
No wt needed...just click the green circle around a girl on the map ...choices are pretty linear to pick ;)

The only "wt" you need is to find hidden items for special images and that is in the op or in the previous pages

• Haha
Reactions: cryoxxx
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes