danadana

Aug 5, 2023
and again they come with the censored images, don't forget to delete them to free up space, it will probably go from 11 GB to 7 GB

To play you have to do it from the loader.exe file and also some antivirus that not even his mother knows have treated this file as unsafe so download it at your own risk

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2017
and again they come with the censored images, don't forget to delete them to free up space, it will probably go from 11 GB to 7 GB

To play you have to do it from the loader.exe file and also some antivirus that not even his mother knows have treated this file as unsafe so download it at your own risk
You can just play with the hsuc.exe file... (Besides, this is a kirikiri z game, so it's open source, so you can check anything tampered with the game files, if you wish)

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
You can just play with the hsuc.exe file... (Besides, this is a kirikiri z game, so it's open source, so you can check anything tampered with the game files, if you wish)
You can't, it puts it in the link itself if you do it from the hsuc.exe steam.ini blocks the game, I'm not saying that there are viruses, just that they have marked it They could be false positives and it never hurts to be careful capture.png

Oct 8, 2017
You can't, it puts it in the link itself if you do it from the hsuc.exe steam.ini blocks the game, I'm not saying that there are viruses, just that they have marked it They could be false positives and it never hurts to be careful View attachment 3887914
You just need to find a cracked steam_api.dll, the Loader.exe probably catches all steam_api.dll calls and returns the values needed in order to validate the ownership of the game.

Later in the day I will find a compatible file in order to make the game playable. (Or, just find any Steam emulator on cs.rin.ru, or just grab it from any scene release)

Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
Does anyone know why the gallery is locked? Even with a full save it stays locked, and the full save causes all English text to disappear.
1722514703556.png

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Does anyone know why the gallery is locked? Even with a full save it stays locked, and the full save causes all English text to disappear.
View attachment 3888282
because surely the save is from the Japanese version and this is the English version so they will be incompatible, you will have to replay the game or wait for someone to share a save from this version

This is not the same game with censorship and MTL translation that was before, is the official translated version by fronwing and without censorship

Last edited:

Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
because surely the save is from the Japanese version and this is the English version so they will be incompatible, you will have to replay the game or wait for someone to share a save from this version

This is not the same game with censorship and MTL translation that was before, is the official translated version by fronwing and without censorship
Not sure if the save is the problem. I have Jap version on my PC and even if you don't have any save you can still open an empty gallery. But in the English version, there is a lock on the button. I also thought that it would unlock after seeing one of the endings but no luck there.
1722515320683.png 1722515330338.png

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Not sure if the save is the problem. I have Jap version on my PC and even if you don't have any save you can still open an empty gallery. But in the English version, there is a lock on the button. I also thought that it would unlock after seeing one of the endings but no luck there.
View attachment 3888299 View attachment 3888301
Surely to unlock it you will have to beat the game, surely they will have modified files, not only translated the texts and they have made other modifications but it is simple play it, press control in everything, go through it quickly and once you reach the end you see if the gallery is unlocked, which surely is

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OppaiSuccubusAcademySuckyAndBustyDemonicAndLusty-1.0SteamDLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

sakizuya

Mar 2, 2023
View attachment 3888299 View attachment 3888301
same, the game is completely finished, and still the gallery is lock,there is one new scene in the game and it doesn't open, this scene wasn't in the original game, but in this one it doesn't open, is it a bug or a feature?

Reactions: danadana

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
oh this is the one series where the girls are AWFULLY close to certain existing characters but with balooned titties
lol, didnt know theres a fkin 3rd installment

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
You can't, it puts it in the link itself if you do it from the hsuc.exe steam.ini blocks the game, I'm not saying that there are viruses, just that they have marked it They could be false positives and it never hurts to be careful View attachment 3887914
Man this is why I HATE Loader Cracks... I wish someone could crack this game differently so that we throw that stupid exe in the trash sometime in the future!

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
same, the game is completely finished, and still the gallery is lock,there is one new scene in the game and it doesn't open, this scene wasn't in the original game, but in this one it doesn't open, is it a bug or a feature?
It seems to be true but I think it is not bugged if we assume that you have to see all the scenes to unlock the gallery, which I don't know for sure, there is a scene that is not unlocked and I seem to remember that it is part of the dlc that was added later, which is the scene in blue that does not unlock
capture (2).png

edit: Unlocks itself after a specific period of played time

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes