Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
They did call it a kinetic novel. It's in the tags.
I agree though, it's a bummer it has no choices that matter. This type of game is not much fun without choices. At least let us pick who to bang or allow a girl only path. :cry:
Yeah, it's such a shame. Oh well...

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
Forced dialogues, a game that has decisions but the player can't make them because everything is forced there too, you have to choose every dialogue option because otherwise you won't progress to the next scene :FacePalm:
The main character is done well but the side characters are very average, the whole the relationship with Roman is a joke, everything is forced because we don't even have the opportunity to decide whether we want to be with him or not, wasted potential (n)

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Screenshot 2023-02-26 033300.png

Only just started, but I fucking love Jackie. Not many games can genuinely make me laugh out loud, but the few that can I tend to treasure. I love the author's creative voice, their writing style, and their dialogue (both spoken and internal). That there is appropriate music and fantastic original art is just the icing on an already delectable cake.

No, I don't care that the choices don't matter. I saw the 'Kinetic Novel' tag, I knew what I was getting into. I've loved the ride so far, and even if it can only manage to just maintain this momentum and level of quality, this'll pretty easily make my personal short list of Editor's Choice picks on F95Zone.

Last edited:

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
I love how even when I start to think that I have played all the "good" games on this site I stumble onto something like this.

This honestly deserves so many more views and likes. The writing is superb, the characters are all unique and the art is really nice as well. And it has been a long time since I laughed out loud from a VN, and it happened multiple times with this.

Definitely a shame that the creators Patreon is gone and I can't find anything about future projects.

Anyways, highly reccommended if you just want a nice and wholesome read.

Last edited:

Bigg_Dev

Jul 24, 2019
I love how even when I start to think that I have played all the "good" games on this site I stumble onto something like this.

This honestly deserves so many more views and likes. The writing is superb, the characters are all unique and the art is really nice as well. And it has been a long time since I laughed out loud from a VN, and it happened multiple times with this.

Definitely a shame that the creators Patreon is gone and I can't find anything about future projects.

Anyways, highly reccommended if you just want a nice and wholesome read.
We were barely making anything from Patreon and Patreon is terrible at doing a lot of very basic website things anyways, that's why I shuttered it. You can follow for sporadic updates, but there's going to be a lot more detailed stuff going up over on the (I'm in the middle of writing a longform retrospective on Opportunity's development that I'll post there in chapters once it's done). I also post fairly frequently on . We ARE working on a new project, but it's still early in the concepting phase so it'll be a little bit before we have anything substantial to share publicly.

Edit: Also, thanks for your kind words about the game!

prisoner416

Jan 3, 2018
By running all the .png files through pingo at lossless settings with maximum optimization, I was able to reduce the filesize of the game by 43.36 MB.

I've found a lot of Renpy and RPGMaker games suffer from terrible compression. Overgrown Genesis, anything that uses the default rpgmaker assests... it's usually worth it to run the tool on anything with PNG. You don't lose any image data, it just finds the best encodings for the files.

GHOSTMD

Aug 5, 2021
Jo guys....
just stumbled upon this game

reading through the posts and reviews, i just wonder if this game is for me :unsure:

Since this is a kinetic novel, i will be just blunt here
how avoidable is the futo/trans content and in general the scenes with partners you might not fancy?
that is the question that rose, when i read through all the posts and reviews

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Ok, I downloaded this game... a while ago. Sometime last year.
FiguredI'd try it out beforeit puts a dent in my drive or something.
And.... I can't seem to start it. It starts up, disappears again less than a second later, and the log gets rewritten, but shows of hint of anything gone wrong.
How does one start this?

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes