BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
screenshot0007.png

Overview:
With two young children, a full-time job, two student loans, and rent due every month, it’s no wonder that millennial single mother Jacqueline is struggling! She’s exhausted, she’s stressed, she’s overworked, and worse: she hasn’t gotten laid in over two years! But things begin to change after she reconnects with an old friend, who makes her a surprising offer…

Opportunity: A Sugar Baby Story is a warm, lighthearted erotic visual novel exploring what it means to rebuild and reinvent yourself against a backdrop of late-stage capitalism. What do you do when you realize you haven’t been really happy for a long time, and what does it mean to be REALLY happy, anyways? This is the first of many chapters of our story, so hopefully you’ll find out!​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-13
Release Date: 2023-02-13
Developer: BP Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -

Standalone Chapters

screenshot0003.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0008.png 1715328_screenshot0004.png 1715319_xfIls1M.png screenshot0009.png 1715326_2Y8dj89.png screenshot0010.png 1715324_oyquJv4.png 1715321_mcCDVZw.png screenshot0012.png 1715331_screenshot0001.png 1715330_screenshot0002.png 1715329_screenshot0003.png 1715327_hU9pQex.png 1715325_5FLxGrD.png 1715322_uDTGiRS.png 1715318_ZbA9zRr.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Could you play this game fully lesbian if more work is put in to it?
How about fully incest?
Could you play it fully incest if more work is put in to it?
(pretty sure she has a kid, think I saw a young boy up in there.. idk, he looks 18-ish enough to me)

HAHA just kidding.. artstyle looks fun-tastic, gj
Got me interested.

(but on a serious note now, could you? Incest it up a little bit I mean.. :rolleyes:)

LordMalice86

Apr 18, 2020
How about fully incest?
Could you play it fully incest if more work is put in to it?
(pretty sure she has a kid, think I saw a young boy up in there.. idk, he looks 18-ish enough to me)

HAHA just kidding.. artstyle looks fun-tastic, gj
Got me interested.

(but on a serious note now.. could you? :rolleyes:)
lol Your personal FBI agent wants a word lol

*not judging*

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
lol Your personal FBI agent wants a word lol

*not judging*
Cmon man, I said "18-ish".. he's 18-ish enough (to an adult VN standard, ofc)
:ROFLMAO:

Lost me at "late-stage capitalism".
He meant "fuckd-up-present-day-life-pre-covid19", but with style.. she's living the dream, it's what he meant.

Dialogues are looking sharp so far.
In-game, I mean.

• Haha
Reactions: Weisskralle

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Could you play this game fully lesbian if more work is put in to it?
Yeah! I want to know too. I already read the developer notes and it mentions F / F. But what interests me is to know if it will be possible to play full lesbian without having to see a single cock. :KEK:

And yes, the art is amazing.

Reactions: grgrgr5

robothehobo

May 11, 2020
Yeah! I want to know too. I already read the developer notes and it mentions F / F. But what interests me is to know if it will be possible to play full lesbian without having to see a single cock. :KEK:

Just played through and you can't play full lesbian, the whole story is about a single mom being the personal whore of some guy.

• Sad
Reactions: IlllIlIIlIllIIllll

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018

Not sure why you'd want to in this story, the single mom is offered to be paid for sex by her rich guy friend. Sounds like the plan is to include some girl/girl stuff later, so maybe he'll ask her to invite one of her girlfriends so that could be fun.

But even though it's short I really loved this. We need more games where the focus is on sex work.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Not sure why you'd want to in this story, the single mom is offered to be paid for sex by her rich guy friend. Sounds like the plan is to include some girl/girl stuff later, so maybe he'll ask her to invite one of her girlfriends so that could be fun.

But even though it's short I really loved this. We need more games where the focus is on sex work.
That's why I am asking. The premise of the game is pretty clear and you can imagine that it will focus on M / F content. But in the developer notes it is mentioned that F / F content is planned as well.

What I want to know is if lesbian stuff will be treated as bonus content as if it were any other optional fetish or kink or will it be possible to play full lesbian. I mean, there are not only Suggar Daddys. Also the Sugar Mommys and it might be interesting to watch.

Reactions: Star_Singer
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes