AlexPhantom

Oct 12, 2017
I liked the game so far the art is nice cute and sexy at the same time the story hmm I rather liked too the character's are being honest about what they want which I liked a lot over all a good start wish you best of luck on it

Reactions: Bigg_Dev

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Chapter1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Really enjoyed this. I have a lot of friends who are single moms in their late 30s and early 40s. They are for the most part very horny women who struggle to make ends meet, who would kill for a chance to get paid to date a guy they are already attracted to and to get to have a lot of sex without losing the respect of their partner. I like that the story captures the cognitive overload a single mother struggling has to deal with, plus how her entire life is on hold for those kids, and how she can't help but dream of getting taken by an attractive man.

By my standard, this is very well written and excellently conceived. I like the art.

Looking forward to Chapter 2. Take your time Bigg_Dev do it right. Continue to make something amazing.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
For the disgusting mofos asking for incest (When the only familial characters here are CHILDREN for fuck's sake, Luca being a first-grader and Aster being 2 and half years old), here's a tip for ya: The creator is on Patreon and Patreon hates incest. So do the math.

• Haha
Reactions: Sh1iNobu
Jul 21, 2019
Do not stop producing this art content and this game, dont forget to release on Steam after your game fully completed! You should get award for the good story animation, best of the best anime hentai developer medal and i would be your fan to support your works. Good luck Bigg!! *Thumbs up*

Reactions: Bigg_Dev

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
It is sexist to prefer to play games with male mc, or female mc? And, if you prefer to play games without lesbianism or gay, you are homophobic? And, if you prefer to play games without hetero sex, you are heterophobic? If you don't like furry, you are "furrist"? If you say "RPGM? I´m out of here" you are "game-enginist"? The guy has all the right of playing the games he likes with the kind of MC he likes. He just has expressed a preference. Chill out a bit.
Except that's not how he expressed it, so maybe you ought to chill out? Wouldn't have responded at all if he stated something far more neutral like "I would've preferred a male protag myself, but eh, everyone has a preference I suppose." rather than a "Female protag? Aight I'm out."

Also, 'might' have adult relatives? Where? Was it ever implied in the story for the MC to have any relatives other than her children that are family? Am I wrong for assuming so when there is nothing in the story to imply otherwise?

Ausfro

Dec 7, 2017
Lol, commenters on here be like: "Nice art; meh, the writings OK."

OK?? Boi, have you seen the writing in the games on here? The character writing in Opportunity is head and shoulders above 95% of the dreck on here. I live for a variety of facial expressions so I hope you can expand even further with those.

Big ups, Bigg. It's nice to have a story with good characterization and mature dialogue/inner monologue. Keep being different. Looking forward to some light male domination, ahegao, anal, mff, and ff.

Bigg_Dev

Jul 24, 2019
Hey, everybody! Once again, thanks for all the kind words and feedback! We just released an update to Chapter 1, with the following changes:

- Full overhaul of ALL character sprites! All character sprites are now larger, more vibrant, and more detailed! (Attached before/after screens)

- Text box opacity reduced by 15%!

- Volume of some sound files reduced!

- Minor text fixes & tweaks!

If you feel like supporting the game on we've got a 50%-off sale running for the next week, but if that's not your style, don't worry - I just DM'd BaasB a download key so hopefully the thread will be updated soon!

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes