D

Deleted member 2960285

im pretty sure old ilich said something about this im pretty sure

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Gotta be honest here -- I play these games for the art and the humor more than for the sex, and the artwork in this looks great.

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
The art looks good but as for the game itself I don't think it'll be enough for now so I'll come back after a month good luck

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I empathize with Jaqueline so much lmao! Her life is so tiring, good on her for becoming a sugar baby.

The writing in this VN is everything! I am dying!!!!
1616647982905.png

Last edited:
Reactions: smith66 and finndem

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
How about fully incest?
Could you play it fully incest if more work is put in to it?
(pretty sure she has a kid, think I saw a young boy up in there.. idk, he looks 18-ish enough to me)

HAHA just kidding.. artstyle looks fun-tastic, gj
Got me interested.

(but on a serious note now, could you? Incest it up a little bit I mean.. :rolleyes:)
I´d go the other way on the incest. Make her sugar daddy her actual father.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Genre list: 2dcg, adventure, big ass, big tits, dating sim, exhibitionism, female protagonist, masturbation, milf, oral sex, romance, teasing

So... no actual sex? I think I will wait a while then. Blowjob doesn't cut it for me (or prob 90% of people in here)

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
every time i see this game title i get that damn ' ' song stuck in my head

Mar 18, 2018
Which version are you playing, Mac or PC? Also, do you have a screenshot of the specific line this happened at?
It's the PC version 1.1 while loading from an old save
I don't have a specific line, but it seems that there are several face expressions that have this problem unrelated from the dialogue

Bigg_Dev

Jul 24, 2019
It's the PC version 1.1 while loading from an old save
I don't have a specific line, but it seems that there are several face expressions that have this problem unrelated from the dialogue
Ohhhhh okay it's probably an issue with the new version not playing nice with old saves, then - I'll see if there's a way to address that (if not, I'll make sure to put up a warning about it.) Thanks for pointing it out!

Bigg_Dev

Jul 24, 2019
Hey, everyone! Just letting you know that Opportunity now has a After Chapter 1's launch on Itch back in February we were approached by Tiny Hat about letting them bring Opportunity to more platforms under their label. We worked out a deal, and now here we are!

We're shooting for an October 2021 release for the Steam version, which will consist of the already-released Chapter 1 plus an even longer 2nd chapter with several more cutscenes and a shitload more story. After that, we'll be releasing new chapters every 4-5 months (Chapter 2 is actually probably going to be complete in July/August, but we're releasing in October to give ourselves a bit of buffer time to work on Chapter 3).

If you'd like to support the game, consider adding Opportunity to your Steam wishlist, every little bit helps with the Steam algorithms. (And if you don't think you'll buy it, don't stress - it'll make its way here too.) Thanks again for your interest!

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes