Bigg_Dev

Jul 24, 2019
Just so we're all on the same page (and because I completely have no idea where people are getting the idea that Jacqueline is a teenager), here's the ages of every named adult member of the cast at the start of the story:

Jacqueline - 32
Roman - 44
Olive - 32
Juniper - 34
Rose - 35
Yasmin - 48
Shruthi - 22
Alejandro - 65
Dominic - 21
Clayton - 34
Sasha - 26
Kate - 37

Last edited:
Reactions: msleomac

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
(and because I completely have no idea where people are getting the idea that Jacqueline is a teenager)
I think it's something about the MC's face (proportions, expressions, haircut) that can make her look really young, especially when standing next to people twice her size; i'll admit it threw me off at first, too. Her body obv. does away with this idea pretty quickly.

KO-Kat

Nov 4, 2020
Only finished Ch1 but this is *outstanding* female protag writing. Most FPOV AVN feel like they are a 20 year old horny man isekai'd into a woman, Jacqueline feels like an actual 30-something mother.

I hope the rest of it continues to impress.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Is the latest version of this link: , contains all previous chapter or it is a standalone chapter 5 version

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Finished it and it is the first finished game(couple others that are still in development have a shot at it) to get 5* from me. Hell, most of the finished games, I don't even bother to review, this is an exception.

sharpknife

Jan 25, 2020
chapter 1 was pretty promising, but now i'm into chapter 2 and realize that one 'wife' character has a dick (i.e. is a man), and the babysitter just corrected the MC on the use of her pronouns... I can't handle the pronouns stuff.

art is nice, writing quality has been excellent, regardless of what one might separately assert about the character direction and etc., but this is turning out to be one hell of a woke story.

*edit* and the other friend has an open marriage.

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Ok asking once more. Do I need to dwld each part separately or does the final part contain all? Would appreciate some reply

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Ok asking once more. Do I need to dwld each part separately or does the final part contain all? Would appreciate some reply
I just bought the game on sale on Steam, so I can't say for sure, but I'm assuming the main DL links are the entire game, as it's not big enough to need to be split into chapters. (y)
You could also click on a DL link and compare the size to the standalone chapters and get your answer there. I know Mega will tell you the size of the file before you DL it. ;)

Reactions: msleomac

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
It's like with this forum no one knows for sure if someone is a guy or gal so they post their pronouns to let people know who they're dealing with. I don't know what's so difficult about that.
Back in the day, we had no idea what the race or gender of someone we were talking to, maybe working with, online was. We were communicating with another being, they could be beautiful, ugly, tall, short, skinny, fat, it didn't matter.

I find pronouns an imposition, personally. A minefield where I have to use particular language with a particular person, until they decide their gender identity has evolved into something else. It's terribly inefficient and in the wrong hands, becomes a way to divide us, rather than bring us closer together.

/old-man-rant

Reactions: kelvessi
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes