4.00 star(s) 49 Votes

kewcomber

May 31, 2019
Sooooo wtf am I supposed to do after she gets kidnapped? I can't go on Geonosis fsr. And also wtf is with the smuggling? I've upgraded my ship 3 times and it still fails smuggling half the time?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sooooo wtf am I supposed to do after she gets kidnapped? I can't go on Geonosis fsr. And also wtf is with the smuggling? I've upgraded my ship 3 times and it still fails smuggling half the time?
kidnapped by who? if phantom of opera then keep searching (how has been posted to thread and should be in wt). smuggling is rng.

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
I sincerely wish that there will be a continuation of Orange trainer, I have always loved star wars, and one of my favorite characters is Ahsoka, (not counting Lord Vader of course) and in version +18 ... :love::p:love: I only regret that Ahsoka never tried to teach mc, neither to wield power, nor anything related to power, I think it would be nice if we could literally wield the dark side of the force and rule the universe as well ....
Or I think so because I have such a fetish ;), either way, I hope that one day we will see a continuation.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no continuation, sw-based fangames are under surveillance of mickey mouse and no dev has money to go to court to see if judge sees that sw-avn falls under fair use.

sexxy117

Oct 23, 2017
Is there an updated file so you can hide dialogue box, but not hide the art? Previous file I saw doesn't seem to work, but maybe I'm missing something

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there an updated file so you can hide dialogue box, but not hide the art? Previous file I saw doesn't seem to work, but maybe I'm missing something
try pressing h or mouse middle button.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I searched the thread for a way to hide the dialogue box, since when I press H it takes the images with it. I found a script file in a previous post and replaced the file in my game folder, but still doesn't seem to work... Anyone knows if I'm doing something wrong..?

Fantastic game by the way :)

EDIT: Finished the game and loved it! I read in previous posts that it's unlikely that we get a sequel, but I'd still like to express my sincere hope that the dev will pick it up at some point. We need more Ahsoka..!

Last edited:

JaxieC

Jul 17, 2022
Hi there i made an android port v1.2
Pixeldrain
in case you can't save you can load the automatic save that renpy makes
Thank you for the port.. the game is crashing for me when trying to reload. Any chance anyone has got a work around for this? Code and error message pasted below.. thanks
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/00iconbutton.rpy", line 42: expected a keyword argument or child statement.
    0 icon style "iconbutton_icon" properties icon_properties
    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Mon Jul 25 11:44:06 2022

Jul 24, 2017
Thank you for the port.. the game is crashing for me when trying to reload. Any chance anyone has got a work around for this? Code and error message pasted below.. thanks
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/00iconbutton.rpy", line 42: expected a keyword argument or child statement.
    0 icon style "iconbutton_icon" properties icon_properties
    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Mon Jul 25 11:44:06 2022
I'm having the same issue, worked fine the first time I started it up, but now every time I start the game it gives me this error message.

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
Friends, I've finished the game now, I showed a code at the end, what does this code do, and is there a continuation of this game or will there be a continuation, where can I follow the developments?

yukira76

Nov 20, 2021
i can no longer get the game to open, got an error then pressed reload by accident, now it wont open. double clicked the application to open no good. deleted and redownloaded still won't open, seems like its about to start up but never does, what do i do?

Reactions: Power Lord

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Friends, I've finished the game now, I showed a code at the end, what does this code do, and is there a continuation of this game or will there be a continuation, where can I follow the developments?
i'd say code is for paprika trainer. no sequel, dev stopped making parodies and disney gives bad eye to avns on its properties.

4.00 star(s) 49 Votes