4.00 star(s) 49 Votes

Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
Cheats here!
unpack game archives with UnRen, delete archives
place cheat files in Orange_Trainer_1.2-pc\game\
now you have (in most places) two stripes of buttons.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the_decider

Nov 21, 2018
Game is well coded and has decent dialogue and story, but holy hell there is almost no H-content beyond writing. Dude couldn't spring for a few more drawings?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Game is well coded and has decent dialogue and story, but holy hell there is almost no H-content beyond writing. Dude couldn't spring for a few more drawings?
not early but once can start ahsoka's sextraining then it will lead to full orgy in bed.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
For the prostitutes in the nightclub is there a scene? My game only plays sex audio and gives a black screen
Yes there is, it could be a corrupted file maybe, try to download the game again and do a fresh installation. :)

Red Hood

Feb 2, 2018
I reinstalled the game no change. The youyube walkthrough also didnt have scenes for the prostiutes.
Yes there is, it could be a corrupted file maybe, try to download the game again and do a fresh installation. :)
I reintalled the game. No change. The walkthrough i watched also didnt have scenes for the prostitutes. Are you sure they are there? If so could you screen shot them and send them to me?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I reinstalled the game no change. The youyube walkthrough also didnt have scenes for the prostiutes.

I reintalled the game. No change. The walkthrough i watched also didnt have scenes for the prostitutes. Are you sure they are there? If so could you screen shot them and send them to me?
That's strange, anyway sure I will send you the screenshots via DM so you can see them. :)

4.00 star(s) 49 Votes