4.00 star(s) 49 Votes

TeslaCoil

Feb 1, 2021
Hmmm, great game. But I preferred the old art actually. If I remember correctly, there was a way to go back to the original art, at least for the first few parts of the game. Anyone remember how?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hmmm, great game. But I preferred the old art actually. If I remember correctly, there was a way to go back to the original art, at least for the first few parts of the game. Anyone remember how?
posted somewhere on this thread. dunno if works on 1.2.

rctalon1972

Dec 31, 2017
i found the holocron and tried to get ahsoka to open it but supressors are on. How do i get Jason to deactivate them? is there a way to call jason?

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
i found the holocron and tried to get ahsoka to open it but supressors are on. How do i get Jason to deactivate them? is there a way to call jason?
Click Status on the top menu and then Status again on the dropdown.
On the new screen, bottom right, click Force Suppressors to call Jason.

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
man, i need more games with ahsoka. something about here just hits my buttons, alternatively this game was very well written. any others like it? are the authors other games worth checking out?

Reactions: Zane11

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I think the same in fact it is extremely rare and not only games with ashoka but SW in general

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
There are a handful. Not all completed, a few abandoned, but each has content in them and may help tickle the SW or Ahsoka itch. You already found Orange Trainer of course, which is a strong start.

There is already a discussion thread on the topic, with some helpful suggestions. Again, not all the titles are completed and some may be abandoned. But there is content there to enjoy.

https://f95zone.to/threads/looking-for-a-starwars-game.109054/

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think the same in fact it is extremely rare and not only games with ashoka but SW in general
yea since mickey mouse hunts those who use it's properties, especially if makes money, there is fair use but there's also risk.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
something about here just hits my buttons, alternatively this game was very well written.
I think it was just very well written. The artwork was good but not that much in content, for example you didn't get any scenes sending her to work and the outfits didn't affect the various scenes at all. Yet like you said, there was just something here. Imo the story had just the right pace to make the corruption sort of believable, that's a bit rare in these games in terms of writing.

4.00 star(s) 49 Votes