4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
So, I ended Naboolicious,
Starts Evil Eyes
Level 1 Talk to Ahsoka plan the rides
Level 2 Raided the ships, took Ahsoka to see the result,
Level 3 Started the Pr0n movie,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and afterwards, happens what I already told you.... did you get past this part???

I tryed to talk to kit and it doesn't work.....
I go to Kit's Cell, Chat with her and it says "Continue Story here WIP Dev Note xxxxx",
I press Shop and it doesn't happen anything (because I already bought everything from her)
I press Progress update and "Not In Yet"
Is your version more recent then v0.11.0???[/SPOILER]
From there keep training ashoka in her cell until the content ends there. After that sleep, kit will tell you she finished the movie, sleep again and the movie will be sold, sleep again and the last stage of content will be added. Like I said if you put out the movie before evil eyes stage 3 then yeah your game might be glitched out and you'll have to start an earlier save like I did.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
The problem I have is that I unpacked all the images, and there are a TON of unimplemented things.
It's insane that Ex hasn't coded these things in yet and instead keeps progressing the storyline with placeholders everywhere. While it's nice that the story is progressing, this is a game and it's meaningless without the art. The sensible thing to do is to write the code for the story and assets, then activate them once the art is complete. That's just my two cents worth, I'm no coder but I have done a lot of storyboards. This is the logical approach that many games, comics, and occasionally books use.

Diavel

Apr 2, 2018
From there keep training ashoka in her cell until the content ends there. After that sleep, kit will tell you she finished the movie, sleep again and the movie will be sold, sleep again and the last stage of content will be added. Like I said if you put out the movie before evil eyes stage 3 then yeah your game might be glitched out and you'll have to start an earlier save like I did.
Not working.... I tried an earlier one and happened the same thing, I even went to the console and removed one level and happened the same thing.... the version I'm playing is the v0.11.0 are our versions the same???

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Not working.... I tried an earlier one and happened the same thing, I even went to the console and removed one level and happened the same thing.... the version I'm playing is the v0.11.0 are our versions the same???
yes. 11.0 I replayed the section 3 times and each time it seems super buggy with scenes happening out of order and such. I recommend either a replaying it until it works, or B waiting for a patch. But if you want to see what content you're missing here is my save for just after the video is sold. 'should' work

Reactions: Hackycat

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
The problem I have is that I unpacked all the images, and there are a TON of unimplemented things.
It's insane that Ex hasn't coded these things in yet and instead keeps progressing the storyline with placeholders everywhere. While it's nice that the story is progressing, this is a game and it's meaningless without the art. The sensible thing to do is to write the code for the story and assets, then activate them once the art is complete. That's just my two cents worth, I'm no coder but I have done a lot of storyboards. This is the logical approach that many games, comics, and occasionally books use.
I looked through the Rpa and the only anal and threesome images were the ones used for kit's video, all of which are already in game. It may be that Ex will commission new art for the at night versions.

Diavel

Apr 2, 2018
yes. 11.0 I replayed the section 3 times and each time it seems super buggy with scenes happening out of order and such. I recommend either a replaying it until it works, or B waiting for a patch. But if you want to see what content you're missing here is my save for just after the video is sold. 'should' work
ok..... there is something definitely wrong.... I've downloaded your save added to my folder renamed it to the corresponding save slot, loaded it slept went to ahsoka and pressed train and this is what it happens "Ahsoka: I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet. Can we try something else First?" *Ahsoka Might need a bit more training before being able to do this.*"
and her slut level doesn't progress from there and every time I sleep and go there again it's the same thing.....

Edit: OKaaaay.... Problem Solved...... after all this, I went ahead and backed-up my saves and deleted the folder turned off my computer re-downloaded the game re-unpacked, moved the saves back into the folder and now both mine and your saves are working the problem was in some game file for sure :D
Anyhow, thank you very much for your help.

And to everyone who is having problems do try this, maybe it will unstuck your missions

Jan 1, 2018
I'm in a constant loop for naboolicious where I had to sleep with the slave to get info, but no matter how many times I visit. Nothing happens. Not sure if I skipped something or probably a glitch.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016

How see this images ?

Diavel

Apr 2, 2018
I'm in a constant loop for naboolicious where I had to sleep with the slave to get info, but no matter how many times I visit. Nothing happens. Not sure if I skipped something or probably a glitch.
Have you tried backing up your your save files erasing the game and re-unzipping it again and reload the game on an earlier stage?

Soldiers9

Jul 18, 2017
Alpha Version 0.11.2

Changelog:

-Mission Evil Eyes continued
-Sneakpeak for the 4-some scene
-Sneakpeak for new Ahsoka outfit
-Graphic for buttplug tails (all 3 girls) for whoever managed to unlock that item.
-Ahsoka anal scene fully colored now.
-Finished some job report dialogue that was still set to "Add later"
-Bugfixes, bugfixes, bugfixes

A bunch new interesting story stuff in this update, but I fear not too much new sexy stuff

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes