4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

Nekura11554

Oct 3, 2017
What do you mean stuck?
So I'm at the part where I have to go searching for Ahsoka cause she's gone crazy, and I do the explore option cause thats what Shin'na said to do. Then the game says "Dev Note: Progress Mission CRAZY EYES beyond this point. NOT YET INGAME".

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Alpha Version 0.11.2

Changelog:

-Mission Evil Eyes continued
-Sneakpeak for the 4-some scene
-Sneakpeak for new Ahsoka outfit
-Graphic for buttplug tails (all 3 girls) for whoever managed to unlock that item.
-Ahsoka anal scene fully colored now.
-Finished some job report dialogue that was still set to "Add later"
-Bugfixes, bugfixes, bugfixes

A bunch new interesting story stuff in this update, but I fear not too much new sexy stuff

added v.0.11.2 to the Op.
added Tags.
thanks for sharing @Soldiers9

Swagylord1337

May 13, 2018
Hey guys i started playing Orange trainer today and i am enjoying it so far but i have a question..
… Is there a key to remove the text window to see the characters and background behind?

Myles2

Apr 10, 2018
Hey guys i started playing Orange trainer today and i am enjoying it so far but i have a question..
… Is there a key to remove the text window to see the characters and background behind?
Should be h key, like every other renpy game. Not trying to be snarky, tone can be hard to convey.

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
Can't equip anything from the items, game just freezes and only esc button works to get me to the menu. Any help guys?

arrowmaster

Jul 30, 2017
how do i get the second girl. Also can't seme to find a new mission after building the harem room
can anyone help please thx
ashoka's working in tattoine btw

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
The second girl contacts you in a message.
I think it has to do with Asoka's Slut level, so just keep taining her and sending her to tatoine.

Reactions: arrowmaster

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Has ANYONE gotten the evil eyes mission started cause no matter what i do bout the red icon raids all it does is lower her mood.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Errors i ran across
1. Crafted a collar and got the tail in inventory. i forgot the collar number :frown: BTW good job on the new tail appearance.
2. Clicked on Stasis Chips in the foundry and got Holotape.
3. During a dance..."Pushing further down, her hands begin resting on her chips as..." i did not think she was eating :eek:penedeyewink:​

Not errors but might have been overlooked?
1. 4th scenario is missing from Lekka Lekku dialog.
2. Kit is still in the yellow & Black stripped tape instead of underwear when introducing "exposing your self". Maybe a bathrobe would be good here? easy to strip out of
since she goes full nude.​

I stopped right after getting Shin'na on the station...for now. i like the additional content that i have seen so far.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
anyone know what happens if you don't forgive ahsoka?
or rather whats different between forgiving and not forgiving?

doomtastic

Jul 1, 2017
i'm stuck at the invasion and it says every place has been cleared but i couldn't find anything else to progress on

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes