4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

BastardX

May 13, 2018
The way i finaly got evil eyes to start is to go to the mission tab n reset it manualy. After that i got the ball rolling... cant wait for it to continue.

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
i'm stuck at the invasion and it says every place has been cleared but i couldn't find anything else to progress on
Got stuck at the same place. I had to use a previous save, before the "red eyes" mission started. You can try to "debug" it through the mission tab.

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
anyone know what happens if you don't forgive ahsoka?
or rather whats different between forgiving and not forgiving?
I've tryied both...It only changes the mood (if I remember correctly) and the dialogues, but it doesen't affect the story itself though.

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
So...after restarting completely a new game (and using older saves more than once....), I've been able to finish all missions except Crazy Eyes (that is unfinished yet) and "The menacing phantom"...stuck in stage II. Is there a way to finish it or will it be for a later update ?

Reactions: Bryor

doomtastic

Jul 1, 2017
So...after restart completely a new game (and using older saves more than once....), I've been able to finish all missions except Crazy Eyes (that is unfinished yet) and "The menacing phantom"...stuck in stage II. Is there a way to finish it or will it be for a later update ?
how do you get the menacing phantom mission

Obentou

Dec 18, 2017
Would love if the OP had some info about the contents of the game other than genre, would also appreciate some screens.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
What's the console-command for the gunslinger-skill? I don't mind leveling it, but the fact that it degrades is a pain in the ass.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
So.....is Cracy Eyes stage 3 the end? It said to talk to Kit about making a holo vid, I did, but when I try to train Ahsoka it says "not in yet"

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
What's the console-command for the gunslinger-skill? I don't mind leveling it, but the fact that it degrades is a pain in the ass.
I believe it's just "gunslinger".

The simple ones I've found (and sure others have found) are:

gunslinger
hypermatter
influence
mood

dragonuff

Oct 28, 2017
I hoping in future Updates will we be able to learn sith powers from that dark force ghost that keeps trolling us also will you add the star wars rebels girls like the star forge jumped forward in time so we can increase our lovely harem

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
The Naboolicious mission says to train the girls more but when I hit the train option it says the girls aren't in the mood to train. What am I missing?

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes