4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
a walkthrough? this game is so linear that you should not be able to get lost in it. the only quest i seen that people may have problems with is slug love but that's even given a hint right in its title.
but since people are having issues...

Check your messages.
Check with Kit Periodically after you unlock her store on Tatooine...talk to her.
Talk to Ahsoka every day before sending her to work or train.

1. Slug Love. It takes two to tango...go find another slug.
2. The Menacing Phantom. Explore the station. It will eventually trigger the quest.
3. The Dark Side of the Moon. Not completed yet. Stops at stage II
4. Evil Eyes. It triggered for me after finishing "Naboolicious". Its not completed yet.

Are you having issues with something else?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
a walkthrough? this game is so linear that you should not be able to get lost in it. the only quest i seen that people may have problems with is slug love but that's even given a hint right in its title.
but since people are having issues...

Check your messages.
Check with Kit Periodically after you unlock her store on Tatooine...talk to her.
Talk to Ahsoka every day before sending her to work or train.

1. Slug Love. It takes two to tango...go find another slug.
2. The Menacing Phantom. Explore the station. It will eventually trigger the quest.
3. The Dark Side of the Moon. Not completed yet. Stops at stage II
4. Evil Eyes. It triggered for me after finishing "Naboolicious". Its not completed yet.

Are you having issues with something else?
Evil eyes is complete. Crazy eyes is not.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
i looked at the mission list when i wrote that. There's no entry for "Crazy Eyes" so mistook Evil Eyes as the latest mission.

silo81

Jun 15, 2018
stuck at Naboolicious. Naboo Planet got the option 'Naboolicious V', it says talk to shin first. Shin got 'Naboolicious I' she tells me to fuck the girls in the brothel to gather infos. I tried every girl option in the brothel for a dozen of times nothing happens. I don't have an old save, i there a way to reset naboolicious?

Reactions: Rastafoo

Swagylord1337

May 13, 2018
I have trouble with Naboolicious V... i went to the brothel and talked with all the girls but nothing… it keeps telling me to go over the plan with the purple girl and stops there...
And how do i disable the force surpressers from the ship?

Reactions: Rastafoo

silo81

Jun 15, 2018
I have trouble with Naboolicious V... i went to the brothel and talked with all the girls but nothing… it keeps telling me to go over the plan with the purple girl and stops there...
And how do i disable the force surpressers from the ship?
I played v0.11.2 from the beginning - no old save - and that's the same place where progress stucks for me too.
Well the brothel looks very unfinshed, so may be it's 'not there yet' and we cannot see the dead end of current content, because it's a endless story loop right now, instead of saying 'not in yet', or it's a bug - I don't know.

The suppressors can be deactivated from the menu status->status, there is a button an the lower right of the screen.

Reactions: Swagylord1337

Swagylord1337

May 13, 2018
Alright thanks, i guess we have to wait for more contente
I also try to repair the station and unlock the section 5 but it is locked no mater how many Money i spend reparing it

Jun 10, 2017
I played v0.11.2 from the beginning - no old save - and that's the same place where progress stucks for me too.
Well the brothel looks very unfinshed, so may be it's 'not there yet' and we cannot see the dead end of current content, because it's a endless story loop right now, instead of saying 'not in yet', or it's a bug - I don't know.

The suppressors can be deactivated from the menu status->status, there is a button an the lower right of the screen.
Alright thanks, i guess we have to wait for more contente
I also try to repair the station and unlock the section 5 but it is locked no mater how many Money i spend reparing it
Allow me to try and help you two. Firstly, I believe Section 5 will unlock after you finish the Naboolicious Mission. Secondly, I believe that in order to complete the Naboolicious Mission, you need to use the console. Enable the console, then activate it in-game, and type in 'mission10=12' to move forward.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes