4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
While the descriptions sound really good, the size of the game is pretty big. Can someone supply a few screenies?
I'm willing to do the leg work for the console, but the missing artwork is a non-starter for me. There are games of every flavor out there, but many I don't play because the art doesn't suit my tastes. There's no point in committing resources to a game I may never play.
I'll keep checking back tho!

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Just started playing this and love it so far, there is a certain something...Master seems to come to mind(bonus if you get the reference)...
One thing, it's ... Just say'n:)

Porpuru

Mar 25, 2017
But it's beckon call in Star Wars. :kissingheart:
“Do you know what it is?” Luke asked.
“Sure,” Lando said, handing it back. “It’s an old beckon call. Pre-Clone Wars vintage, from the looks of it.”
“A beckon call?” Luke frowned, cupping it in his hand. “You mean like a ship’s remote?”

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
But it's beckon call in Star Wars. :kissingheart:
Well... Then why didn't he use it for the Exile Remote... There is no word "becon" google it(although it's slang term used in FPS games). I can see someone calling a machine that, used as it is, it's wrong and the writer misspelled it at least once.:evilsmile:

Aug 16, 2016
Beacon: noun
1 : a signal fire commonly on a hill, tower, or pole
2 a : a lighthouse or other signal for guidance
2 b : a radio transmitter emitting signals to guide aircraft
3 : a source of light or inspiration

Blue99

Jul 3, 2018
I found the config.console = False file & changed it to True & typed "mission10=11" but i am still stuck on naboolicious 1 - it didn't work

celrex

Aug 20, 2016
So I got to the part where I convince Kit and Ahsoka to film stuff, but I can't seem to progress? Not sure what to do, if I do Train with Ahsoka it just says the girls arent interested and I dont seem to be able to do anything else

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
So I got to the part where I convince Kit and Ahsoka to film stuff, but I can't seem to progress? Not sure what to do, if I do Train with Ahsoka it just says the girls arent interested and I dont seem to be able to do anything else
Ahsoka slut level must be at 35, change it to 36 and it shoud work

Devka

May 8, 2017
Heh, same issue with not being able to contact the girl at the brothel to advance naboolicious. And typing 'mission10=12' in the console doesn't appear to allow you to advance the mission at all.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
thegame is great

I hope that soon you can have more options with the other girls like titjobs anal blowjobs ...

and above all the doggystyle scene that is still missing

and above all I give the only one who would love to see an "expansion" or sequel where we captured and enslaved Padme?

12.1 is a bugfix version no ?

Soldiers9

Jul 18, 2017
thegame is great

I hope that soon you can have more options with the other girls like titjobs anal blowjobs ...

and above all the doggystyle scene that is still missing

and above all I give the only one who would love to see an "expansion" or sequel where we captured and enslaved Padme?

12.1 is a bugfix version no ?
I believe it is since there was no changelog for it.
v0.13.0 will be a quality of life update so expect low content, from what he said he is going back and fixing a lot of long standing bugs and grammer issues as well as adding missing images.

Reactions: TheDevian

Hugmrt

Dec 28, 2017
I believe it is since there was no changelog for it.
v0.13.0 will be a quality of life update so expect low content, from what he said he is going back and fixing a lot of long standing bugs and grammer issues as well as adding missing images.
I am pretty annoyed that using the Surgery table now says he's dropping breast expansion entirely because "too much workload". If he was going to drop it, he should have had the artist draw the medium breast model from the beginning instead of the small model.

Reactions: Leingod

Soldiers9

Jul 18, 2017
View attachment 120290
how do i train more ahsoka ?
View attachment 120291
how do i complete this missions ?

Are you using a save from a previous version? Are you using v0.12.1?
I'd figure a new save is required but I'm not for certain, by any chance is there a way you can restart the mission Evil Eyes?

You could check out this youtubers Orange Trainer playlist for possible help

Soldiers9

Jul 18, 2017
I am pretty annoyed that using the Surgery table now says he's dropping breast expansion entirely because "too much workload". If he was going to drop it, he should have had the artist draw the medium breast model from the beginning instead of the small model.
Yeah that is disappointing. I have not played this game for a long time but have been supporting and following the development for awhile now, maybe if there is enough request he will come back to it at a later date.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes