4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

DarkSouls40k

Jan 14, 2018
Bug Report Version 0.12.0

Mission - Naboolicious - Phase 2 -

After she returns from the party, she gives u the 1st part of the password but the mission log doesnt validate/change.
U can get the second part of the password in Mandalore either while shes at the party or after and mission log doesnt validate either way.
I was hoping that mission log was bugged but that u could complete anyways but after getting the 1st and second password theres no other option to advance...

Soldiers9

Jul 18, 2017
New post by Exiscoming

Article 13:

So this post is mostly going to be for my European followers, though in the long run, it will effect all of us.

As some of you know, the EU is currently in the proces of passing something called Article 13, which is part of a larger Copyright bill meant to protect copyright holders.

However, the wording and draconian methodes of enforcing it is putting us in a bind. Why? If Article 13 becomes reality, then any and all copyrighted materials can be taken down, regardless of parody or fair use. This will often be done through bots, so there's not even anyone you can go to to appeal the removal.

What can you do?

You can contact your country's representative and tell them politely, but clearly that you oppose article 13.

You can e-mail them, call them or tweet at them. It's made very easy via this website:

Seriously, it won't even take you 5 minutes.

-Ex

TL;DR: No more Orange Butt Cheeks if Article 13 is passed.

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
Are you using a save from a previous version? Are you using v0.12.1?
I'd figure a new save is required but I'm not for certain, by any chance is there a way you can restart the mission Evil Eyes?

You could check out this youtubers Orange Trainer playlist for possible help
going by the looks of what is there I believe kit will be the last slave

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Just padme? I'd also love to see a enslaved Leia or Rey, and a deeper system management of the ship.
Am I alone with these thoughts?
I agree with some of those suggestions, Rey just seems a little too out of place storywise (but hey its an H game so plot isnt something i gripe about too much.) Asajj Ventress would be someone I would never say no to. Sith women are definitely hot af.

Reactions: Darth Smut

Darth Smut

May 1, 2018
I agree with some of those suggestions, Rey just seems a little too out of place storywise (but hey its an H game so plot isnt something i gripe about too much.) Asajj Ventress would be someone I would never say no to. Sith women are definitely hot af.
But enslaving Asajj? IDK, a Sith woman is more interesting if she's an ally more than a slave. Something like an assist of your spaceship?
Anyway, anyone daring to create an "Asajj Ventress" will have to put a lot of work on it to make her sexy.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
But enslaving Asajj? IDK, a Sith woman is more interesting if she's an ally more than a slave. Something like an assist of your spaceship?
Anyway, anyone daring to create an "Asajj Ventress" will have to put a lot of work on it to make her sexy.
Enslave? Hell yeah. I mean what's more sith than enslaving a sith

Dragan

Aug 1, 2017
Are you using a save from a previous version? Are you using v0.12.1?
I'd figure a new save is required but I'm not for certain, by any chance is there a way you can restart the mission Evil Eyes?

You could check out this youtubers Orange Trainer playlist for possible help
no im using the v0.12.0 but i cant continue the missions idk why i tried everything, everytime i speak with kit he is with ahsoka and shin´na

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
I'm stuck at the "red butt cheeks Stage: II" where it tells me to further train ahsoka... but there is no such option... did I miss a trigger?
mood 88 / Slut level 16 / social level 33
-------------
Edit
Nevermind, got the new job at tatooine now...

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
how do you progress the Naboolicious questline?? i've already unlocked the brothel in naboo, trained the girls (and now it says i have to send them undercover), i think im at naboolicious stage IV so what do i do now?? no other options seem to come out and the only quest progression thing is with shin and it just loops

Dec 3, 2017
how do you progress the Naboolicious questline?? i've already unlocked the brothel in naboo, trained the girls (and now it says i have to send them undercover), i think im at naboolicious stage IV so what do i do now?? no other options seem to come out and the only quest progression thing is with shin and it just loops
Sounds like you need to get Ahsoka ready for the mission. You'll have to have the surgery table activated so you can turn her human color, and you'll need to get a bondage item, like a blindfold. IIRC you can buy one from the tailor on geonosis, or find one exploring the station.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
Sounds like you need to get Ahsoka ready for the mission. You'll have to have the surgery table activated so you can turn her human color, and you'll need to get a bondage item, like a blindfold. IIRC you can buy one from the tailor on geonosis, or find one exploring the station.
ok i changed ahsokas skin color and already have the blindfold and gag, what do i do now?? there is no quest interaction except for the one with shin and she keeps telling me to sleep with the girls in naboo (which i did and it did nothing), training just says that the girls are ready to go undercover but there is no interaction to send the girls undercover

osmossis

Nov 11, 2017
Have you slept with brothel whores to find out what requirements to get hired? If no sleep with 3 or 4 (or all) of them, then you have quest dialog with Shin where you sum up the requirements.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
Have you slept with brothel whores to find out what requirements to get hired? If no sleep with 3 or 4 (or all) of them, then you have quest dialog with Shin where you sum up the requirements.
i have, repeatedly all i got was audio clip playing then returning to station

edit- ok i have figured it out, it seems that if you finish the girls training before you sleep with the brothel girls the quest wont continue

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes