4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
hat do you mean alpha/beta version? how do you switch, and why is the default the broken one?
The original, or default one as you say, was made by a different artist that is no longer working on the project. That's why there's a Beta version. I'm not sure why the Alpha is still the default in the new updates, though.

To switch, all you gotta do is:

go to the main ship screen --> status --> status --> at the bottom left of the screen there is a switch that says "Toggle artstyle"

Like I said, I don't like the Beta version as much as the Alpha version, but it appears as if all the new aesthetic content functions only if you use the Beta version (makes sense because the alpha artwork is discontinued). Therefore, it's probably in your best interest to switch artstyles to avoid having a disfigured Ahsoka. :p

Reactions: _Awesome123_

Soldiers9

Jul 18, 2017
Alpha Version 0.13.0

PC:
MAC:

Updated info from Exiscoming

"Another month, another update. So as mentioned in my last post, this month is mostly a bugfixing update. I want to thank everyone for reporting their bugs and special thanks to Xip for doing some thorough in depth testing.

Next months update will be focused on refining the scenes that are already ingame (more facial expressions, more props, etc) and possibly a continuation of the Menacing Phantom Quest. Though I'm still looking for inspiration for that one.

Not only that, but I'm considering changing the game from Alpha to Beta version. We're getting much much closer to the release date and I figured I'm gonna have to re-name it sooner or later. I'll keep the current numbering to avoid confusion."

Changelog

• Option to build outposts on 6/8 planets (early test version, no graphic)
  • Human hair for Ahsoka
  • Sex scene Ahsoka anal
  • A ton of bugfixes (please keep reporting them if you find more

PickleRick

May 28, 2017
This might be a dumb question, but did the Halloween and Christmas events ever get fixed?
I seem to remember them not working like 2 update ago.

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
The Naboolicious quest doeesn't seem to work . All I get when I go to the brothel and meet the girls are some sound/words and then I'm out again without learning anything from them.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
The Naboolicious quest doeesn't seem to work . All I get when I go to the brothel and meet the girls are some sound/words and then I'm out again without learning anything from them.
your save is bugged. have to start another. happened to me as well. If marieke doesn't pop up as a girl you can fuck, then the save is bugged

Reactions: Bakkis15

lordsman

Sep 22, 2017
So I've been trying to figure out what the problem is with Naboolicious. I can't seem to finish it and I'm not sure if its because I'm missing something or its because I'm using an older save. Ahsoka and the other girls are at Naboo and its been like that for awhile. Does anybody have any solutions? also if it involves restarting does someone have a save file that comes up to that point?

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
So I've been trying to figure out what the problem is with Naboolicious. I can't seem to finish it and I'm not sure if its because I'm missing something or its because I'm using an older save. Ahsoka and the other girls are at Naboo and its been like that for awhile. Does anybody have any solutions? also if it involves restarting does someone have a save file that comes up to that point?
your save is bugged. have to start another. happened to me as well. If marieke doesn't pop up as a girl you can fuck, then the save is bugged

Gomez

Mar 21, 2017
For those who stuck at the Naboolicious Stage 1 and can't get the information in the brothel:

- Open the file planets.rpy (in the game folder)
- Search for "if mission10 >= 12:" (should be line 124)
- Write ## in front of the lines 124 and line 125
- Save the File, open the game, got to the brothel

You should now meet Marieke and the quest should continue.

After you met her, redo the changes in the file planets.rpy

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
dose anyone know a console command for forge blueprints? I cant make anymore ships or anything the game bugged on me and all my blueprints disappeared.

JulienJaden

May 15, 2017
Not a fan of the art style - could definitely use some more proportionate or detailed art for some scenes (maybe a once-over when the game is more or less complete; I'm sure his drawing skill will keep improving); not to mention that the "surgery" options are downright horrifying (while, at the same time, it sounds kinda lazy that stuff like breast changes are too much work, given how much money he's getting on his Patreon - and I say this as somebody who understands full well how much work it is to create a game).

But the writing is surprisingly good and the character development quite nuanced, all things considered.
There are certainly some absolute brainfarts ("Mister Jason"... what...) but when he doesn't try too hard to be funny, he's doing a pretty decent job.

PickleRick

May 28, 2017
I am also stuck on the Crazy Eyes mission, i keep sending out ships to raid convoys but they never come back with any hypermatter, and the mission never progresses.

randomhelix

Jul 7, 2018
I am also stuck on the Crazy Eyes mission, i keep sending out ships to raid convoys but they never come back with any hypermatter, and the mission never progresses.
had that problem too so i had to reset the quest go to "status" -- "missions" -- there is an option to reset quest.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes