4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

randomhelix

Jul 7, 2018
Okay, that kind of worked, but i feel like it skipped a bunch of stuff in between finishing Naboolicious and starting Crazy Eyes.
im not really sure but i think the naboolicious quest is to be able to open the brothel on the ship. as for the crazy eyes it is a quest showing ashoka being lured to the dark side which may be connected to the menacing phantom quest. but im stuck the menacing phantom part 2and i dont know if thats the end of the game for this version or im stuck on a bug

kuler

May 20, 2018
Hello.
1) I have stuck on Crazy eyes mission 1. I send "Raid Republic Relief Transports" and nothing happens. He just send my fleet and mission is not going on.
2) Have stuck in 35 slut level and 48 social (The latest avaible scene is the lesbian scene)

Can someone help me please? Thanks!

tomasSkul

Aug 22, 2017
Hello guys, I think I have a problem with war against CIS, the war pointer is wery close to the republic side, which means that they are loosing, however I harass CIS fleet every day, is this ok, or is it some bug? (I play fresh version)

Thanks for answers

klang

Aug 15, 2016
For those who stuck at the Naboolicious Stage 1 and can't get the information in the brothel:

- Open the file planets.rpy (in the game folder)
- Search for "if mission10 >= 12:" (should be line 124)
- Write ## in front of the lines 124 and line 125
- Save the File, open the game, got to the brothel

You should now meet Marieke and the quest should continue.

After you met her, redo the changes in the file planets.rpy
For some reason, I can only see .rpyc files. Can you post a corrected version?

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
In the mission "Crazy Eyes", there are no republic transports on the map.
For me I see the republic transports but nothing happens when I attack them. I don't get any hypermatter or anything.

It is a fresh start and everything. I have no idea what to do

* I figured it out. Go to missions and reset the evil eyes quest.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
For some reason, I can only see .rpyc files. Can you post a corrected version?
That's the compressed format of rpy files. Search for unren on this forum and follow the instructions to extract rpy files and to enable the console.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
I already have the console enabled; I just don't care to fuck around with the unren, especially since I'm on a mac and running .bat files becomes dodgy.

Gomez

Mar 21, 2017
I already have the console enabled; I just don't care to fuck around with the unren, especially since I'm on a mac and running .bat files becomes dodgy.
Here is the file. It could be that you miss 3 outfits if you use this "fix", atleast if missed them, and they have something to do with this quest. If thats ok for you, use the file, else you have to find another way.

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
So I have a question. Im on naboolicious and the girl in brothel said he likes halloween outfits.... and i go back to Shin'na and she says go back to brothel to learn info.....then i went back 14 times nothing...

Also its not a save file i legit started ALL over again

Trashy33

Aug 1, 2018
Can anyone help me please? I got the first part of the password for the brothel, how do I get the other passwords? I've talked to all 3 of the slaves and I can't get anymore conversations, explored every planet and I haven't got any messages, what do I do?

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
Can anyone help me please? I got the first part of the password for the brothel, how do I get the other passwords? I've talked to all 3 of the slaves and I can't get anymore conversations, explored every planet and I haven't got any messages, what do I do?
Go to zygeria and go to Christophsis and 3rd one you will get in a message it takes time like a few days

Reactions: TheDevian
4.00 star(s) 50 Votes