4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
fr i can only fap to animated scenes so i hope they add a lot more. btw the beginning is pretty slow in terms of sexual content but thats usually the case for most trainer games, trust me theres a lot of scenes once u get a few missions done
Most trainer games went by quickly for me, but most were just static scenes. I got into the Princess Trainer game, but it was mostly just static. A shame. Some were animated, but very limited.

I'm in the same boat. Unless it's animated it's almost impossible to get off. So much so I actually started getting invested in the story of some games because there wasn't anything else....LOL.

Joking aside, I have high hopes for this game and others. I hope they live up to them.

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
Most trainer games went by quickly for me, but most were just static scenes. I got into the Princess Trainer game, but it was mostly just static. A shame. Some were animated, but very limited.

I'm in the same boat. Unless it's animated it's almost impossible to get off. So much so I actually started getting invested in the story of some games because there wasn't anything else....LOL.

Joking aside, I have high hopes for this game and others. I hope they live up to them.

im actually looking for good trainer games so far i enjoyed this one for the story (loved ahsoka from the clone wars show and i think twi'leks are hot asf) but in terms of fapping content + great story u shud try

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
u shud try
I actually have, and I did all 3 books. I loved it. Could use some extra work. Just polishing up. Sounds for scenes would be nice and some voices (but that takes a lot to do). Sometimes the auto read/advancement went too fast and the choices interrupted a lot of things. Also, when going the corruption routes (where you force them all to do things rather than do it lovingly) I wish that when you came upon people you previously did things with they'd remember and act like it. For example. Katara remembered me in book 3, but called me "Love" instead of "Master". You also couldn't do much with her and it was like she wouldn't listen at all to you. Despite her basically being your slave in book one and listening to everything. So that's a bit inconsistent.

But yeah, it DEFINITELY has potential. I hope they add a lot more content. I have a feeling that book 4 is going to be Korra. If that's the case...I can't fucking wait. Korra is damn hot and would love to do things with her.

This one has potential as well. Looking forward to future updates.

Reactions: youngmoist

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
I actually have, and I did all 3 books. I loved it. Could use some extra work. Just polishing up. Sounds for scenes would be nice and some voices (but that takes a lot to do). Sometimes the auto read/advancement went too fast and the choices interrupted a lot of things. Also, when going the corruption routes (where you force them all to do things rather than do it lovingly) I wish that when you came upon people you previously did things with they'd remember and act like it. For example. Katara remembered me in book 3, but called me "Love" instead of "Master". You also couldn't do much with her and it was like she wouldn't listen at all to you. Despite her basically being your slave in book one and listening to everything. So that's a bit inconsistent.

But yeah, it DEFINITELY has potential. I hope they add a lot more content. I have a feeling that book 4 is going to be Korra. If that's the case...I can't fucking wait. Korra is damn hot and would love to do things with her.

lmaoo i had to skim thru what u said to not spoil. i played it when book 2 was half completed and i hate playing an incomplete game so im waiting for it to be finished to purchase the game and jerk the FUCK out of my wang. dont really care too much about korra or katara but azula :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan: gets me goinggg

random.person

Aug 11, 2017

This is definitely not the right thread to discuss it, but in book 3 Katara explicitly tells you that she behaves that way because you told her something. That is to say, future you told her prior to book 3 but after book 1 what you're doing and thus she behaves accordingly to help you target Toph. There's time skip and time travel shenanigans going on, which would explain why she calls you love even if you assume slave route to have happened.

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
This is definitely not the right thread to discuss it, but in book 3 Katara explicitly tells you that she behaves that way because you told her something. That is to say, future you told her prior to book 3 but after book 1 what you're doing and thus she behaves accordingly to help you target Toph. There's time skip and time travel shenanigans going on, which would explain why she calls you love even if you assume slave route to have happened.
You're right. It's not. I just got off on a tangent. My bad.

Soldiers9

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah, this just happened.

Can it be fixed?
You could try Rollback or Ignore. Can the issue be avoided? If you were to give more information that would help.

PS: This game is in heavy development so frequent bugs are bound to happen, to reduce these odds always start a new save game every update unless the dev says it is okay.

Reactions: TheDevian

Guibaesa

Aug 13, 2018
You could try Rollback or Ignore. Can the issue be avoided? If you were to give more information that would help.

PS: This game is in heavy development so frequent bugs are bound to happen, to reduce these odds always start a new save game every update unless the dev says it is okay.
Yes i tried torolback and also to ignore, it didn't help and the game crashed. It happened just when I went to sleep the day before I would complete the DVD mission, you know, the one you record with the three girls. Some game days before I reach that problem, I attacked only one civilian supply ship that was going to Taris and got the message and dialogue that shows up when you do that. Aside from that, I can't figure any other thing I did differently.

Soldiers9

Jul 18, 2017
Yes i tried torolback and also to ignore, it didn't help and the game crashed. It happened just when I went to sleep the day before I would complete the DVD mission, you know, the one you record with the three girls. Some game days before I reach that problem, I attacked only one civilian supply ship that was going to Taris and got the message and dialogue that shows up when you do that. Aside from that, I can't figure any other thing I did differently.
I haven't made it that far yet, if anyone else could chime in with a possible solution would be great. I'll have a look on the Patreon page for anything just in case.

What version of Orange Trainer are you running?

Edit: After searching Exiscoming patreon page I couldn't find anything to your problem.

Guibaesa

Aug 13, 2018
I haven't made it that far yet, if anyone else could chime in with a possible solution would be great. I'll have a look on the Patreon page for anything just in case.

What version of Orange Trainer are you running?

Edit: After searching Exiscoming patreon page I couldn't find anything to your problem.
Version 0.13.1, fresh save game (Made from this version, not transferred from older)

Soldiers9

Jul 18, 2017
Version 0.13.1, fresh save game (Made from this version, not transferred from older)
I reported this to Exiscoming to see if by any chance there is a workaround, if not hopefully whatever the issue is it will be fixed.

Just to let you know I used your screenshot.

Apr 1, 2018
hi people!
I wanted to ask if there is a list of events and collectible stuff you can have ingame, not necessarily a walkthrough, I like playing the game, but I would like to know if I missed something. thanks!

PickleRick

May 28, 2017
hi people!
I wanted to ask if there is a list of events and collectible stuff you can have ingame, not necessarily a walkthrough, I like playing the game, but I would like to know if I missed something. thanks!
The only things you could have missed are the old costumes/tattoos from the Christmas and Halloween events(no longer accessible, as far as i know), and some extra scenes for having higher slut levels than you can train(by cheating). I also think there are a few unused sprites, but not too sure.

Markov Chain

Jul 21, 2017
The only things you could have missed are the old costumes/tattoos from the Christmas and Halloween events(no longer accessible, as far as i know)
I think you can still get them by sending ships to explore "deep space" or "unknown regions" (can't remember what it's called) on the conflict map.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes