4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

Sothar

Jul 26, 2018
I have a question, Ive been stuck for a while and Im not sure if there is a way to move on. The last scene I can access is in kits room, all three girls are there and the two jedi are using their powers on kit, then you all feel the spirit and they say they have an idea regarding the dark side and then it ends no matter what else I do thats the only thing I get at this point am I missing something?

mikeymyki

Aug 6, 2018
Game is buggy (I need to fix renpy code to overcome brothel bug), but scene with lightsaber is VERY funny for Star Wars fan :)

C4rby

Feb 3, 2018
This Game might be Buggy as Hell, but I love the story and the art :) keep going with Your good work

Equalz_Minato121

Dec 1, 2017
how do you get shin? im on the red butt cheeks mission and its telling me to progress with her but when i try to train it says i should have someone else train with her. is this a bug? or do i just need to keep playing th game until i get her?

Soldiers9

Jul 18, 2017
Orange Trainer v0.14.1

PC:
MAC:

Changelog

• Continued The Menacing Phantom quest
  • New CG
  • Added detail / changes to existing sex scenes
  • New swimwear outfits for all 3 girls
  • Stockings accessory for Ahsoka
  • Bug / grammar fixes

nasakegan

Jan 10, 2018
does anyone know the console commands for the holiday event clothes/accessories. i figured out how to get the gifts but it takes forever to get all the outfits.

Pedrothegreat

Aug 18, 2018
So I never get anything but the base message when going to the brothel to do some pillowtalk, am I doing something wrong or is the game just bugged? Also if there is a console command to skip it, please tell me what it is.

Reactions: Hjort

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
can someone please share save from just before 0.14 update? One of quests is bugged and I cannot fix it with any console commands :/

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
So I never get anything but the base message when going to the brothel to do some pillowtalk, am I doing something wrong or is the game just bugged? Also if there is a console command to skip it, please tell me what it is.
Having the exact same problem.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes