4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

Taleon

Sep 4, 2017
have finished all the quests up to the sector 6, you have to do some searching and running around on the other planets

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
So Menacing phantom now goes up to stage III, after that I don't know.

BUG REPORT! Shin's Sith skin color doesn't last very long. You have to continuously change it. Also Shin's Bikini isn't completely finished (shocker). I say this because if you equip it while Shin's red skin is active there is purple showing around her breasts and thighs. Nothing that 3min in Photoshop can't fix. I will include a fixed version for those that care.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DreadLord Games

May 24, 2017
it seems to me that this game along with a lot of others are following the same path, and that is making a product that has a lot of potential and a good following and then losing interest in it for a new project. As said in the note from the developer, they are already thinking about starting a new project and in my opinion this project had a lot more potential than has been seen currently. Now i personally really enjoyed this game for what it was but with the slow progress and the continued lack of any new or compelling content with the updates, i think im just gonna wait till its either "finished" or more likely abandoned

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
iv seen this game in the works for over 2 years now, how much content is there so far? like can i expect an afternoon, an hour, 10 minutes, just a loadingscreen linking to patreon?

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
iv seen this game in the works for over 2 years now, how much content is there so far? like can i expect an afternoon, an hour, 10 minutes, just a loadingscreen linking to patreon?
I started it yesterday for the first time,it took me about 10 hours or something to finish all the current content.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Certainly a decent amount and a couple of hours, depending on your playstyle. It's not comparable to some games which ran that long and went full time, but you'll have a good time and it won't feel wasted, I'd say.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Another user said he had them though also in the update log it said the art for them was added in for whoever found them
Well i played the latest version yesterday and i searched for them in all the shops,ship and i had no luck so far but they are no needed for the Naboolicious quest.

valkarianss

Nov 26, 2017
So how does one continue the Naboo Brothel quest. None of the girls will tell me anything unless im just extremely unlucky. And how do you unlock Kit normally im at stage 3 of Slug Love and not sure what to do next

Spartan502

Jan 27, 2018
I am stuck at the Naboo brothel too. Maybe bugged ?

But for the slug Love, you should pay a visit to the Stomach Queen in Coruscant.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes