4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
For Crazy Eyes do you have to raid the Republic Relief or can you just buy the cruiser? (I've got enough influence to trade to make the 10,000 Hypermatter for the cruiser.)

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
For Crazy Eyes do you have to raid the Republic Relief or can you just buy the cruiser? (I've got enough influence to trade to make the 10,000 Hypermatter for the cruiser.)
you have to raid them,it doesnt matter if you legitimately make the hypermatter,until you do the raids you cant further the mission

Reactions: Macfinn99

jnewbold

Jun 22, 2018
Is sector 6 ever available in this version? How do I complete menacing phantom? I'm stuck on stage 3.

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
game is broken. naboolicius is broken cant progress pass finding that the perspn like quiet girls does anyobne have a save file pass the 1st like?

tlrd

Oct 26, 2017
Does anybody know where to find the tails at ive gone to every shop and explored most of the planets, is there a particular sequence i gotta do it in?

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
I've been checking in every now and then on this game and damn, the wasted potential here. This late in development and so many small simple things are still unfinished or bugging.

Night King

Aug 27, 2018
Please update I like it very much :) And I am expecting more scenes, more fantasies, More kinds of scenes, you can understand what do I mean lol :) REally good work... But animations are really shit lol

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Does anybody know where to find the tails at ive gone to every shop and explored most of the planets, is there a particular sequence i gotta do it in?
You get then from a foundry that you find...its a random thing. you might get a chocolate bar, a bottle of wine a tail or something else. explore the station halls.

JuneX

Donor
Jul 23, 2018
Ok now I'm stuck on quest Crazy Eyes (stage 3)with all 3 girls in naboo.. Shin is supposed to talk to Ashoka to make a threesome video and profit from that...I've slept at least 12 days since then. The game continues to say they are in Naboo..what am I doing wrong guys

Night King

Aug 27, 2018
Ok now I'm stuck on quest Crazy Eyes (stage 3)with all 3 girls in naboo.. Shin is supposed to talk to Ashoka to make a threesome video and profit from that...I've slept at least 12 days since then. The game continues to say they are in Naboo..what am I doing wrong guys
Go to the Naboo, Talk to girls, and go to the zygeria talk to the this egyptian queen

silo81

Jun 15, 2018
Bug Report Naboolicious Quest.

I started a fresh game with v0.14.2
I had done the first half of "slug love" mission series
Approaching "Naboolicious"
1. Problem: If you train the the 2 jedi girls until "they are ready" and you have not get all information from the brothel prostitutes
==> you fucked up, you do not get any further info from the girls in the brothel and can't progress on with the mission
2. Problem: If you gather all information from the brothel girls and have NOT trained the girls until "they are ready for Nabolicious", you can already advance and complete the "Naboolicious" series only with the 2 jedi girls.
If you train them later you get a error message and the Info that slut level is set back to 30.
I did that and in the meanwhile I had finished "slug love", the game had let me sent now all 3 girls to the bordel again for the Naboolicious mission, but they vanish there (when you visit the bordel only the prostitutes are available for a talk/visit) ==> stucked

JuneX

Donor
Jul 23, 2018
Bug Report Naboolicious Quest.

I started a fresh game with v0.14.2
I had done the first half of "slug love" mission series
Approaching "Naboolicious"
1. Problem: If you train the the 2 jedi girls until "they are ready" and you have not get all information from the brothel prostitutes
==> you fucked up, you do not get any further info from the girls in the brothel and can't progress on with the mission
2. Problem: If you gather all information from the brothel girls and have NOT trained the girls until "they are ready for Nabolicious", you can already advance and complete the "Naboolicious" series only with the 2 jedi girls.
If you train them later you get a error message and the Info that slut level is set back to 30.
I did that and in the meanwhile I had finished "slug love", the game had let me sent now all 3 girls to the bordel again for the Naboolicious mission, but they vanish there (when you visit the bordel only the prostitutes are available for a talk/visit) ==> stucked
Ty for that info Silo, I'll reload a previous save..it's far back but it shouldn't be too bad

kuby

Aug 16, 2017
Stuck on Crazy Eyes I. Keep getting exception: possible infinite loop. Doesn't matter if i send cruisers to the mission or not. Game crashes when I go to my room. Pls help

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes