4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

OldPC

Jun 20, 2018
Just got this game and so far seems i have two "old holotapes" but i cant watch them? Am i missing something?

gaminguseonly

Jul 3, 2017
Well, my game glitched. I finished the naboolicious mission now its trying to make me do it again. Only problem is if I try to send them to the brothel again the girls completely disappear forever.

Robert19

Feb 28, 2017
Thank you very much. What are the other cheat codes in the console? New guy here playing this game.

ahsokaSocial =
ahsokaSlut =
mood=

kitSocial=

shinSocial=

hypermatter = x
influence=

lightSidePoints=
darkSidePoints=

repair = x

gunslinger = x

koltoTankStatus = 10 (tentacles when using the Kolto tank)
republicWinning =

redvial= #lust
greenvial= #happiness
chocolate=
healthStimm=
TreatBag= #halloween treabags
gum=
cookies=
deathSticks=
artifact=
coal=
christmasPresent=
wine=
plug=

Guibaesa

Aug 13, 2018
ahsokaSocial =
ahsokaSlut =
mood=

kitSocial=

shinSocial=

hypermatter = x
influence=

lightSidePoints=
darkSidePoints=

repair = x

gunslinger = x

koltoTankStatus = 10 (tentacles when using the Kolto tank)
republicWinning =

redvial= #lust
greenvial= #happiness
chocolate=
healthStimm=
TreatBag= #halloween treabags
gum=
cookies=
deathSticks=
artifact=
coal=
christmasPresent=
wine=
plug=
Is there any code for the potency potion or for the republic magazine?

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
LOL at all the placeholder stuff.

Honestly, this has a lot of potential. It's a bit buggy...for example the whole thing with Kit and Shin. There were times I was able to do things with them before I even got them. Still haven't gotten kit. Don't know how. Chatting to her sometimes says "Social +1" or something.

But she randomly appears in cutscenes naked and she's not even on the station.

Things just seem to be all over the place in terms of progression and any sense as to what to do.

Still, amazing work and can't wait to see more! Love that there is "some" animation with the blowjob and handjobs. Makes me hopeful for more animations of other positions in the future.

But, made this comment because I just saw Ahsoka appear in the placeholder pajama thing...just a giant block. xD

Can't wait for more updates!

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017

Honestly, this has a lot of potential. It's a bit buggy...for example the whole thing with Kit and Shin. There were times I was able to do things with them before I even got them. Still haven't gotten kit. Don't know how. Chatting to her sometimes says "Social +1" or something.

But she randomly appears in cutscenes naked and she's not even on the station.

Things just seem to be all over the place in terms of progression and any sense as to what to do.

Still, amazing work and can't wait to see more! Love that there is "some" animation with the blowjob and handjobs. Makes me hopeful for more animations of other positions in the future.

But, made this comment because I just saw Ahsoka appear in the placeholder pajama thing...just a giant block. XD

Can't wait for more updates!
You see if there is something problem,that mean you just skip a mission or it is a bug..which is mean when you play the game you accidently just skip an event that will make your game lost it and just continue with the mission..or it is just a bug..Sometime i got the same problem like you play the next mission but your current mission is not finish yet...

Darth Smut

May 1, 2018

But, made this comment because I just saw Ahsoka appear in the placeholder pajama thing...just a giant block. XD
Indeed, it's not cool when you see a game full of placeholders, but sometimes it's the only way a developer has to keep developing the story and delivering more content without being stuck.

Some people are more tolerant to giant blocking placeholders rather than not being able to keep playing the story for a few hours more ;)

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Indeed, it's not cool when you see a game full of placeholders, but sometimes it's the only way a developer has to keep developing the story and delivering more content without being stuck.

Some people are more tolerant to giant blocking placeholders rather than not being able to keep playing the story for a few hours more ;)
personally i'd much rather there be giant blocking placeholders in place of a character if there's no art for them yet then nothing at all,at least it means there's something there and you know the developer is going to eventually have something there.

Reactions: TheDevian

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018

Don't get me wrong. I just found it hilarious because I wasn't expecting it xD

I truly do look forward to more from this game. I do have high hopes for games that show animation as I find just still images to be a bit...boring. But that's my opinion.

The game so far is really good. Sometimes there's not much to do but shoot things on Mandalore, but hey. Guys gotta shoot.

Jacksassv1

Sep 16, 2017
I can't seem to get past naboolicious stage 1; I've slept with the women at the brothel but can't get any information from them

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017

I can't read the content of that message, but the title "Big update tomorrow" seems promising.

lewa956

May 28, 2018
I downloaded version 0.14.2, but now I'm stuck in the crazy eyes mission (I think that is causing it). Finished recording the 'educational video' and they said it's available to watch in my room, but I get that exception loop error now whenever I go to my room at the end of the day. Anyone have a fix for that?

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes