4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
so,2 things.

1)i stumbled on the relics of the past mission again,and i'm curious whether that's actually a progressable mission yet,beacuse i cant even see the vibroblade in my items inventory,nor can i see the mission in the list of missions,unless it's one of the ones which doesnt have a name on it.

2)there's a bunch of random events that happen every now and then,is that a new feature of the new update ? stuff like randomly being able to send ahsoka out to a planet to raid a rich zygerrian for their tools to sell them,or to take out some baby creature for the pearls in it's stomach to sell to make hypermatter

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
hopefully 15.2 isnt as glitchy as 15.1 was,when you got to a certain point kit's body parts dissapeared and were replaced by grey stuff with just her eyes and lips floating there,was weird

Robert19

Feb 28, 2017
Changelog?
Changelog

>Droid Action Figure item added, collect all 5 different colors and something might happen!
>Orgy sex scene added (no art, not tested)
>Foursome sex scenes added
>New slave outfits added
>New Stormtrooper Outfits added
>CIS Raids added via the war screen.
>Ahsoka lightsaber missions added (untested)
>Warmechanic status added to win or lose.
>Exchange more Influence for Hypermatter.
>New Tatooine explore event

Reactions: ichundichdu

zweiblaze

Jul 12, 2017
so i done most of crazy eyes 3 and nothing has happen im at the point where we talk to ahsoka about it, but nothing else is happening

Soldiers9

Jul 18, 2017
I was hoping to wait a few days before posting this but seeing as people seem to be impatient here it is.

Orange Trainer 0.15.2

PC:
MAC:

Update from Exiscoming

Beta version 0.15.2 (updated September 30th)

Dun dun dunnnnn! It's September, the long awaited BETA is finally here! What's the difference between Alpha and Beta?......**Shrugs** I dunno.
But what I do know is that we're moving closer and closer to the final release of the game. Not that much left to add, but still loads to refine. With that in mind, let's get a schedule going.

Planning

14 October- Halloween event, orgy art added
1 November - Bugfixes and game finale added
1 December - Full game release.

Will I be able to stick to this? No idea. It seems almost every game gets delayed now-a-days, so let's see if I can break the mold.

So for your eagle eyed readers out there, you might have noticed that the ingame finalé isn't actually in yet. So... I got most of it written out, but I want it to be spectacular. showing it to you guys now will ruin a lot of the surprise, so I've decided to delay it until next month, so I can refine it and hopefully get some new fancy art in.

Bugreports

So with content comes bugs. Please please please report them. It's the best way for me to track them down and get them fixed. A lot of new stuff has been added, which can make the code a bit more unstable, so let me know if you run into something and hopefully I can get it fixed.

New goal

Some of you might have noticed that I put up a new goal on my Patreon page. If we reach $5,000.- p.m. I'll be quitting my dayjob and doing this fulltime.

This means I have more time to work on my projects and still have enough to invest in quality art and animation. I am even considering hiring help to assist with coding, so that we can get some more complex scripts going, but I won't bore you with that!

Thank you all for your continued support. I know I say it a lot, but it really means the world to me. Even after all these years, working on these games hasn't gotten boring and I'm still as excited as ever. =)

-Ex

Changelog

• Droid Action Figure item added, collect all 5 different colors and something might happen!
    • Orgy sex scene added (no art, not tested)
    • Foursome sex scenes added
    • New slave outfits added
    • New Stormtrooper Outfits added
    • CIS Raids added via the war screen.
    • Ahsoka lightsaber missions added (untested)
    • Warmechanic status added to win or lose.
    • Exchange more Influence for Hypermatter.
    • New Tatooine explore event
    • New underwear for Ahsoka
    • Added Ahsoka nightwear to outfits
    • Added more bugs (lol)

soteari

Jan 10, 2018
If you don't want to wait until the next update, just unpack the attached file into your Orange Trainer game folder.

For anyone who doesn't trust zip files on the internet, you can fix the issue for yourself by unpacking the archive.rpa file in the game folder, making copies of acc04tailThumb and acc04tailThumb-hover and changing the 4 to 5.

Update: Fixed the UIItems.rpy file instead. Just drop the rpy into your /game/ folder.

Reactions: cvbn28c
4.00 star(s) 50 Votes