4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
so. i played this game a bit before when flick left. has the mod come far since then? is it worth a new play through?

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
What event? If you mean how to get the quest on the galaxy map i'm not sure, i already had it unlocked at the start of this patch.Could be another mission is the trigger if you don't have it

Raven2122

May 12, 2017
how do we get the blueprints for the forge i have the star fighter and republic chocolate but that's it this is after using the dev mode to skip most of the grind btw

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I have searched the thread and I'm sure I'm not the only one with this annoying bug, after finding Slave Collar #3 the accessories window is just bugged, so you just have to skip it unless you want to roll back, pretty annoying tbh

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I dont know what happened but when I captured the rogue jedi girl i got text that may or may not relate to the menacing phantom quest line which i only have on level 2, but the rogue's conversation text was implying it belongs well after you finished that?!

I have overleveled ahsoka to insane heights, though.

DarkBunny

Aug 6, 2017
I have searched the thread and I'm sure I'm not the only one with this annoying bug, after finding Slave Collar #3 the accessories window is just bugged, so you just have to skip it unless you want to roll back, pretty annoying tbh
Same here, but mine got bugged after finding a buttplug, i believe, i got the slave collar later.
Now gotto figure out how to delete the problem items, untill they fix it

horatz

Aug 20, 2017
I like the concept of the game. Its beta so bugs are something I learn to live with, but characters are so fugly. A decent artist is what he needs.

Reactions: Urowi

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
I like the concept of the game. Its beta so bugs are something I learn to live with, but characters are so fugly. A decent artist is what he needs.
the characters did use to look good,but then the artist left and a new one had to be gotten.

i do remember that in previous versions there was still an option to use the old art,dont know if that option is in there at all anymore or if it's been fully removed,but you had a choice for a while,anyway.

egib

Apr 21, 2017
Yo um where are all the action figure locations? Found so far only one on Tatoine //// 2nd one you get after Asoka rescues hostages on Mandalor
You can cheat and add them to your inventor changing the "actionFigure" variable but the reward for collecting them all is not really worth it

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes