4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

Vithonil

Dec 25, 2017
What? A delay in the art again? What a huge surprise! I'm just kidding, of course. The art has severely lost quality ever since the original artist left the project and now the new one can't even get his unpolished, unfinished-looking work out on time. I mean, have you seen the sex scene? Her face has been looking like crap for MONTHS! In all the new art pictures the girls look so muscular it's just... weird. It look unpolished as hell, the outfits don't work as intented half of the time yet we keep getting new pictures that look like shit. I don't get why the original artist managed to complete pictures before they were included in the updates, yet this one here just sends weird looking drafts in as finished work? I seriously lost hope that this game will come out to be the very promising trainer it could have been.

Vithonil

Dec 25, 2017
I once supported this project on patreon, but after the recent updates I stopped paying him. His content has become sloppy story-wise, the new art is shit and the amount of bugs and typos is honestly embarrassing. Nothing I'd pay a single cent for. One year ago it was probably one of the best trainers out there, but today it's just a joke. Nothing worth seeing after the original artist left.

Reactions: notimportantname

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
Okay, how do I progress the "Orange Flirt II" quest? It says I need to find some help for the next step, but nothing seems to be triggering.

shinikahn

Jan 17, 2018
I'm having trouble on quest Red Butt Cheeks part 2. Supposedly I need to deliver Ahsoka to Lady Nemhtak, but I can't because it seems that she's not ready and I need to train her more. However, if I try to train her the game explicitly says that she's not leaning anything new. Her mood is fine, she had already learned 2 manuals but I can't buy anything new.

Does anybody knows what to do next? Thank you all.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
its happening to Shin'na as well

Also, i just captured Shin'na and the only option to conversation with her is talking about the Sith. this also brings up how Ahsoka has fallen already once. I am not at that point in the game this run through...this is a full restart game, unless its accessing an old save game i have thought i deleted but data is still there.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
A bit of a technical mess I'd say, missing character model faces, and that bit where you can't change Ahsoka's breast size but they left the option in? *sigh* They even went through the trouble of saying they can't implement the feature anymore, because it's too much work. Just remove the option.

I don't mind the newer style, in fact it makes more sense to have Ahsoka be more muscular, but before they put out another version they should probably work on changing all the character models to match their new are style.

Reactions: splamo

Me2612

Oct 25, 2017
I'm having trouble on quest Red Butt Cheeks part 2. Supposedly I need to deliver Ahsoka to Lady Nemhtak, but I can't because it seems that she's not ready and I need to train her more. However, if I try to train her the game explicitly says that she's not leaning anything new. Her mood is fine, she had already learned 2 manuals but I can't buy anything new.

Does anybody knows what to do next? Thank you all.
Same thing happened to me. You need to finish the grease monkey mission first. Keep sending her to Zygerria to trigger it.

Reactions: Roger Ramjet
May 15, 2017
Ahhh, I'm stuck at ahsoka slut lvl 25.
Just got the harrmen blueprint.
Does increasing slut lvl via console screw up the game much?
Does anyone have a working save before the nabbolicous quest lines start?
I dread the thought of having to start again.

Me2612

Oct 25, 2017
I keep getting my ships destroyed by the Seperatists, even when I don't send ships there. It doesn't stop until I have -1 ships.

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Considering how long this game has been out and how much it's taking in each month I'm amazed by all the bugs and missing CG's still not fixed. Frankly, the game is a mess. Pity, cause I like the idea.

Reactions: splamo and doc1time
4.00 star(s) 50 Votes