4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

Soldiers9

Jul 18, 2017
Yes, he is currently in the final stages of heavy bugfixing and polish. I don't know for sure when it will be release besides hopefully soon.

All I was meaning by my last post was that with the upcoming update frequency I won't be posting them all as we will probably be seeing a lot. If you want to see the more polished version leading up to release than maybe you should consider supporting him now in this final in devour.

I was simply giving a reason to why I won't be continuing uploading as I have been doing for the past few months now.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
All I was meaning by my last post was that with the upcoming update frequency I won't be posting them all as we will probably be seeing a lot. If you want to see the more polished version leading up to release than maybe you should consider supporting him now in this final in devour.

I was simply giving a reason to why I won't be continuing uploading as I have been doing for the past few months now.
even if that's what you meant,again,nobody tagged you nor did they actually ask you this time around to upload the new version of it,so there wasnt really a need for you to make that post.

Reactions: Zarathos4

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
even if that's what you meant,again,nobody tagged you nor did they actually ask you this time around to upload the new version of it,so there wasnt really a need for you to make that post.
Wow, you sure are acting like a dick to the person who uploads game for everyone for free. All he did was informing us know that he won't be uploading it for now. I have no idea why that simple information bothers you that much.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Wow, you sure are acting like a dick to the person who uploads game for everyone for free. All he did was informing us know that he won't be uploading it for now. I have no idea why that simple information bothers you that much.
they didnt need to come on here though and inform us that they wont be uploading it as nobody asked them to this time around,i clearly stated that.

why is the fact that i pointed that out something that bothers you so much ?

1800boi

Nov 11, 2018
When I go to train ahsoka it says "not in yet" I only got her slut level to 41 and I'm on android any idea why?

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
they didnt need to come on here though and inform us that they wont be uploading it as nobody asked them to this time around,i clearly stated that.

why is the fact that i pointed that out something that bothers you so much ?
Simply because from one informative post we made 5+ offtopic posts. For me it was quite useful post informing us that we shouldn't expect any links from him and it would be fine if you just ignored it instead of jumping a gun and claiming it was useless thing to inform us about.

Back to the topic
When I go to train ahsoka it says "not in yet" I only got her slut level to 41 and I'm on android any idea why?
This just means that its the end what you can do in current version. No idea if it should be higher and you are playing outdated version or if thats the actual limit since I didn't play it for some time.

Reactions: 1800boi

HaomaruX

Jul 10, 2017
God, the "release day" I went to the page, it stated 15.9 version (behind the paywall, I couldn't see anymore). I see that today it is 16.1 version. Exis is going fast.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Simply because from one informative post we made 5+ offtopic posts. For me it was quite useful post informing us that we shouldn't expect any links from him and it would be fine if you just ignored it instead of jumping a gun and claiming it was useless thing to inform us about.
you found the fact that someone who wasnt asked this time around to upload the newest version of the game coming on here saying that though they have it,they're not going to upload it useful ? i dont see how you'd find stuff like that useful,but hey ho.

personally i feel like you shouldnt come on here saying well i do have it,but guess what ? i'm not gonna share it with you,just seems like a dickish move to me imo.

Dave71

Nov 24, 2017
@ calm down a bit he is the main guy that post the game to us scrubs so don't shit on him

KrystalReaper

Feb 25, 2018

Boom, you lookin for this?

Orange Trainer 0.16.1

PC:
MAC:

Info from Exiscoming:

Update: Version 0.16.1 is out now! Orgy scene art is in, plus some extra small changes. Keep on sendin' me your bugreports / progression blockers! Next update is on Friday =)
Alright, I'm dropping this update a little sooner because I want people to get their hands on it. The big alpha testing phase starts now. Please send me all your bugreports and progression blockers, because next update is (hopefully) the full release!

That said, this update is still missing some stuff that will be added over the course of the weekend.

The biggest thing? The finale is in! The game can be completed! There's now also rough sex scenes with Ahsoka in, but they need work. The art for the orgy scenes is done, but will be added in tomorrow's update.

Short post, I know! But hopefully you'll enjoy!

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
There seems to be a bug. Where certain things makes a character stick even after their scene is over.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also how do you progress in The Menacing Phantom. It hasn't trigger the dream walk yet. And I'm all the way past the point it triggered my last playthrough. Just no idea what I did last time.

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Can anyone tell me where I can get PhatBoiJ's remix version of Rebourne - Trigger, the song that plays when Ahsoka dances for you in your chambers, it's an awesome remix and I would like have it, I have been searching around for a few hours now with no luck

egib

Apr 21, 2017
Can anyone tell me where I can get PhatBoiJ's remix version of Rebourne - Trigger, the song that plays when Ahsoka dances for you in your chambers, it's an awesome remix and I would like have it, I have been searching around for a few hours now with no luck
Is this the song your looking for?

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Is this the song your looking for?

No the remix is more of a slow calm rhythm, from what the credits note in the game folders says its a Night Club music remix. But thanks for your time to search for that, I appreciate it.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Not bad the ending but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

in summary very good game very funny and see a game of this kind finished is a great event with polish a few things and add some detail more like a certain doggystyle scene that still needs to be a tremendous game / trainer

I would not care later to see an orange trainer 2 with the return of Ashoka and where we train and enslave the girls of Rebels with Ashoka

now only remains what would be the next exiscoming project personally I would love to finally see a Kim Possible trainer with so many girls villainous situations etc is a universe with many possibilities to make a Trainer type game but unfortunately no one has done any decent and all that have been started so far are canceled or similar

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
So, this is an interesting bug. I loaded up an old save from the orgy and this is what I got, and if you pick someone else before her she will have the body of the previous person you fucked... ^_^;

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes