4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

Dustin999

Feb 17, 2018
Does anyone know if there's a cheat for increasing the meter on the republic's side? I'm doing missions normally all the time and it doesn't even budge.
If you explore Naboo you can encounter an old lade and if you choose to empty your wallet you get a HoloVid and you watch it, repeat the next day watch again, repeat one last time and watch until the cheat menu appears.

Reactions: Synaxis

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
How do you make the Ahsoka and the Twi'lek turn to the darkside?

I know the the Twi'lek has dialogue saying that Ahsoka turned grey when she went to the darkside. But I unlocked the Twi'lek naturally and Ahsoka never went darkside.

PickleRick

May 28, 2017
How do you make the Ahsoka and the Twi'lek turn to the darkside?

I know the the Twi'lek has dialogue saying that Ahsoka turned grey when she went to the darkside. But I unlocked the Twi'lek naturally and Ahsoka never went darkside.
I am pretty sure you aren't supposed to get that dialogue until you progress further in the story, but dev goofed and put it way too early.

Soldiers9

Jul 18, 2017
0.15.9 has just been released however I will not be uploading any version right now until the final release version which should be soon.

If you can't wait consider support the dev.

Nov 27, 2017
0.15.9 has just been released however I will not be uploading any version right now until the final release version which should be soon.

I'm not a patron, but I'm curious. When did the maker intend for the final version to be finished? By the end of this year?

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
pls sir think of us poor people in the trying times of no nut November
I thought it is No Shave November. What the hell is no nut November. No one is putting me in chastity, dammit. If they said if fap you will die upon orgasm I would say okay. And then rub one out, right there. :p

Reactions: Useraro and PugWug

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017

so,there's something i dont get here.

nobody tagged you asking you to upload the new version,yet for some reason you seemingly felt the need to come on here and let everyone know that despite having it,you're not going to upload and post it here-why bother doing that,exactly ?

Reactions: LaterGater

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
so,there's something i dont get here.

nobody tagged you asking you to upload the new version,yet for some reason you seemingly felt the need to come on here and let everyone know that despite having it,you're not going to upload and post it here-why bother doing that,exactly ?
Bragging and douche-y-ness maybe?

Just a guess.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
I think I broke my game. I did the naboo brothel mission. But now when I train them it resets and then I can't progess anymore in the quest (the option to talk to the girls in the brothel doesn't appear). Meaning the game tells me the girls are away, so I can't do anything.

Other then restarting the whole thing, does someone have an idea?

AngeryLizard

Feb 18, 2018
how do i get more potency potions besides just looking around the ship after everything is said and done? or what's the code for it in the console?

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes