4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

Dragnos Dark

May 8, 2017
soooo im in the only one that gets a bug where kit's skin texter get wird after the red butt cheeks mission? i have replayed it form the start 2 times now and it keep happen there

gayboi2000

Oct 6, 2018
So I have a bug(s) where most clothes don't work for Ahsoka and none for the others.

Also no accessories, their either missaligned (gag) or straight up don't work (leggings). And if I try to change skincolor on the characters they totally freak out with invis or misaligned bodyparts.

lewa956

May 28, 2018
I found out how my game bugged before. Don't know if anyone else had the same issue, but I'll post it anyway, maybe it'll help someone.

Alright the Naboo brothel missions, the Crazy Eyes mission starts. As soon as this one is available though, you can also continue Ahsoka's training and record the 'education video' with Kit. Don't do that. It's not supposed to be there yet. Just do as Ahsoka says, raid the transports for several days. Eventually, Shin will take you and Ahsoka to see what kind of damage her crazy plan caused. After that, you and Shin will discuss a way to make more hypermatter, which leads to the decision of making that video with Kit. Go talk to Kit and then continue the training, which is filming that video.
Before, I had the whole video finished already. They said it was available in my room, but then the game crashed as soon I as went to my room. Looking back, that was because I hadn't advanced the Crazy eyes mission first.

A slight bug in the game, but it can cause your safe file to just stop. Don't know if anyone else had this issue, but if you did, hope this helps you.

Masterjaxx

Nov 30, 2017
My playthrough has glitched out so that Ahsoka cant take her normal underwear off anymore and half her outfits default to displaying as the original outfit.

Is there a way to fix this without reloading from an old save?

Soldiers9

Jul 18, 2017
Orange Trainer 0.15.6 (Halloween Update)

'Ello everybody. Turned the Halloween event back on. For those who weren't here last year, you can now collect Trick or Treat bags by visiting planets.

You can get:

• Outfits
  • Accessories
  • Modifications
  • Candy!
Also:

• New ingame model for the Geonosian tailor
  • Bug fixes
Unfortunately, there's been some delays with the art for the orgy scene, so I'll try including that in the next update.

See you at the next update!

Download

PC:

MAC:

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes