4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

McFwk

Sep 26, 2017
If you don't want to wait until the next update, just unpack the attached file into your Orange Trainer game folder.

For anyone who doesn't trust zip files on the internet, you can fix the issue for yourself by unpacking the archive.rpa file in the game folder, making copies of acc04tailThumb and acc04tailThumb-hover and changing the 4 to 5.
ay man, i did that but the error is still occurring?

McFwk

Sep 26, 2017
ay man, i did that but the error is still occurring?
oh wait it seems that the png that im missing is the buttplug one?

While loading <'Image' u'UI/items/thumbnails/item05ButtPlugThumb.png'>:
File "game/UIoptions.rpy", line 1236, in script
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'UI/items/thumbnails/item05ButtPlugThumb.png'.

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
HOLY CRAP! Orange Trainer is still around? Feels like I played it 4 decades ago on Boooms android port back before I got a laptop. Lol

soteari

Jan 10, 2018
oh wait it seems that the png that im missing is the buttplug one?

While loading <'Image' u'UI/items/thumbnails/item05ButtPlugThumb.png'>:
File "game/UIoptions.rpy", line 1236, in script
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'UI/items/thumbnails/item05ButtPlugThumb.png'.
Here you go man.

Given the errors it looks like Exiscoming copypasted wrong in the file somewhere. I'll root around and check the actual rpys and maybe have a better fix coming.

Update: Fixed the UIItems.rpy file instead. Just drop the rpy into your /game/ folder.

Reactions: Magixian

fishstick

May 2, 2017
It looks like whatever weird no skin bug that existed in prior versions is still around with the latest

Edit: it looks like using the surgery table to alter her skin tone and then changing it back fixed it

McFwk

Sep 26, 2017
Here you go man.

Given the errors it looks like Exiscoming copypasted wrong in the file somewhere. I'll root around and check the actual rpys and maybe have a better fix coming.

Update: Fixed the UIItems.rpy file instead. Just drop the rpy into your /game/ folder.
ah! thank you so much, that did seem to fix it.

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Yo um where are all the action figure locations? Found so far only one on Tatoine //// 2nd one you get after Asoka rescues hostages on Mandalor

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
I like where this is going. Had an eye on this guy since the start of this trainer as it were.

I'm glad that he's come this far.
P.S. I just wish there is a happy "Babies ever after" as one of the endings you can have. Oh...and it turns out that the Main Character is actually Revan all along and you just need to remember. Cuz it's obvious that it's Malik's spirit haunting the station. And not Revan...

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The bugs are annoying, but the worst part was loosing Flick as the artist.

Reactions: SenPC
4.00 star(s) 50 Votes