4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

egib

Apr 21, 2017
No the remix is more of a slow calm rhythm, from what the credits note in the game folders says its a Night Club music remix. But thanks for your time to search for that, I appreciate it.
oh have you tried using unren on your folder ? there is a music folder under audio folder in the game folder i would guess if use unren all the music files should show up there

Reactions: Adaptis

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
oh have you tried using unren on your folder ? there is a music folder under audio folder in the game folder i would guess if use unren all the music files should show up there
Thanks a ton, unren worked but I made a mistake, the music is Belly Dancers - B Tech for when Ahsoka dances for you not PhatBoiJ - Trigger. My bad and thanks again for your help

Reactions: egib

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Not bad the ending but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

in summary very good game very funny and see a game of this kind finished is a great event with polish a few things and add some detail more like a certain doggystyle scene that still needs to be a tremendous game / trainer

I would not care later to see an orange trainer 2 with the return of Ashoka and where we train and enslave the girls of Rebels with Ashoka

now only remains what would be the next exiscoming project personally I would love to finally see a Kim Possible trainer with so many girls villainous situations etc is a universe with many possibilities to make a Trainer type game but unfortunately no one has done any decent and all that have been started so far are canceled or similar
Yeah,after finished the story,im kinda relief and agreed with you,really wanna know what happen to Ahsoka,seem like she fall for her master aswell...If there is orange trainer 2,im hopin darth vader or sith lord makin a cameo for sure

Reactions: Morkar

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
So, this is an interesting bug. I loaded up an old save from the orgy and this is what I got, and if you pick someone else before her she will have the body of the previous person you fucked... ^_^;
Same glitches as earlier in game I'm having. It you use the Dev bot during the Naboo mission he lingers afterwards in a lot scenes. And so does the Twi'lek. After reach the end of her story if you check again, she'll keep lingering in other scenes.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
So is someone gonna drop the new version or what?
Probably the next "drop" will be the complete game. Other than a few missing pictures and missing story lines seems as though the game can be completed. So getting the little updates probably wont happen, judging by ranty few pages back. So I guess look at for whatever version is considered complete number.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes