4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Feels like this game will never update the story - I don't care about a bikini update! Save that until the story is done!

Reactions: youngmoist

Soldiers9

Jul 18, 2017

PC:
MAC:

Message from Exiscoming.

All right! Let's get another update going! I have received some excellent bugfixes this month (didn't have time to get to them all, so there will be a minor patch tomorrow) as well as some new content. A new CG has been added (let's see if you guys can find it) involving all 3 girls getting their groove on.

What about the outfits?

Last month I asked you what kind of outfits you wanted to see added. So there will be new outfits, but unfortunately my artist couldn't make the deadlines, meaning only the first will be added in this update (swimsuits for the girls). You can now also buy stockings as an accessory for Ahsoka.

Is the game getting close to completion?

Yes and no. Story wise we're actually nearing the end, but the game will still need a lot of polish. This polish takes time and unfortunately is barely noticable (adding facial expressions, making sure a scenes turns darker when people talk, that sort of stuff).

Right now I've started thinking of what the next game will be. I'm hoping to find the time to shift some resources towards the next project, so the gap between OT release and version 0.0.1 of the next game won't take years.

But anyways! That's for another time! In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the update and I just wanted to say thank you again for helping me make this a reality. My passion hasn't gone down and my head is overflowing with ideas. Things will only get better and better from here on out!

-Ex

Changelog

• Continued The Menacing Phantom quest
  • New CG
  • Added detail / changes to existing sex scenes
  • New swimwear outfits for all 3 girls
  • Stockings accessory for Ahsoka
  • Bug / grammar fixes

Vithonil

Dec 25, 2017
How do I even get the swimsuits? The tailor doesn't sell them. Also, why are there no more different clothing options for Shin's base clothes? You used to be able to leave certain parts on or off, now you can only equip normal which is kinda boring. Plus, the foursome scene doesnt load at all, it just shows nothing and then I can select something else.

ZeeLazy

Aug 30, 2017
@TCMS Since the most recent android version is 0.11 here's an android port. If you could update the OP that would be lovely

Reactions: TCMS
Jun 10, 2017
How do I even get the swimsuits? The tailor doesn't sell them. Also, why are there no more different clothing options for Shin's base clothes? You used to be able to leave certain parts on or off, now you can only equip normal which is kinda boring. Plus, the foursome scene doesnt load at all, it just shows nothing and then I can select something else.
If you do Nemthak's party/orgy, the swimsuits should just be in your inventory under items. The foursome isn't in yet, the new CG is accessed in the Night Club.

Reactions: Farris
Sep 4, 2017
V0.14.2., mission Crazy Eyes. I send fighters to attack republic transport, ended the day and then, this showed.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/StarForgeRooms.rpy", line 32, in script
jump mission13
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\len\Downloads\Orange_Trainer_0.14.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\len\Downloads\Orange_Trainer_0.14.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\len\Downloads\Orange_Trainer_0.14.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\len\Downloads\Orange_Trainer_0.14.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context
context.run()
jump mission13
File "C:\Users\len\Downloads\Orange_Trainer_0.14.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 56, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
V0.14.2., mission Crazy Eyes. I send fighters to attack republic transport, ended the day and then, this showed.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
jump mission13

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\len\Downloads\Orange_Trainer_0.14.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\len\Downloads\Orange_Trainer_0.14.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\len\Downloads\Orange_Trainer_0.14.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\len\Downloads\Orange_Trainer_0.14.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context
context.run()
jump mission13
File "C:\Users\len\Downloads\Orange_Trainer_0.14.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 56, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Yeah i got that as well,you need to open up the night club room first in order to avoid the bug.
Is it possible to finish "the menacing phantom"yet?I just found out that i need a spacesuit to sneak into sector 6 but i cant seem to find the next step.

Dragan

Aug 1, 2017
after i find the (i think its a laser or something sorry if im wrong) searching the base 6 what i need to do?

Apr 1, 2018
Yeah i got that as well,you need to open up the night club room first in order to avoid the bug.
Is it possible to finish "the menacing phantom"yet?I just found out that i need a spacesuit to sneak into sector 6 but i cant seem to find the next step.
go to the black market, there's a quest item in the list.

Reactions: Johnny-Doe
4.00 star(s) 50 Votes