4.00 star(s) 50 Votes

Myrkuryal

Jul 7, 2018
Dude You got a Disco Ball :eek: how did you manage to get the disco ball?
(I got the dance poll, the dildo on the glass, and the posters on the wall and handcuffs on the bed)
That isn't a disco ball, it's a pet convar(convor) in a spherical cage. My Ahsoka had that appear in her cell after I gave her what I believed(guessed) was the jedi artifact I recovered from the "unknown regions". It was on page 1 of the items windows, and the icon looked like a crazy-eyed convor on a wooden perch.

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
You can't get that high of a level yet to unlock the title, without using cheats or console.
Thanks for the response. Even if I use the console, I can't seem to get it. For example, if I set her slut level to 100, and I try changing her name, before I get any kind of confirmation dialogue I'm sent out of her room to the main level of the ship. Do you think it's not implemented in the game yet (and therefore using the console doesn't help either)?

Namzor

Mar 25, 2018
Thanks for the response. Even if I use the console, I can't seem to get it. For example, if I set her slut level to 100, and I try changing her name, before I get any kind of confirmation dialogue I'm sent out of her room to the main level of the ship. Do you think it's not implemented in the game yet (and therefore using the console doesn't help either)?
Hmm, its possibly tied to some in-game triggered event or quest then I guess. Seems like we're just going to have to wait for a future update.

Reactions: StarCreator

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
hey,so it's been a while since i've played this game and i started playing it again recently,and i was wondering if anyone could tell me how to find the third part of the password on the naboolicious quest ?

osmossis

Nov 11, 2017
hey,so it's been a while since i've played this game and i started playing it again recently,and i was wondering if anyone could tell me how to find the third part of the password on the naboolicious quest ?
Do other quests and password will be sent to you.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
so,i cant seem to figure out what to do on the crazy eyes quest.

i've got over 10K hypermatter,did i need to get more ? i cant honestly remember the goal,and if i've got the right amount,what do i do next ?

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
Hey There,

great game so far, hat much fun does anybody knows about his future plans for the Game ?

Does he want to include more ehmm bad Jedi ? :)
(As a Star Wars EU fan, and I don't mean the new shit, I would love to see some other Characters in a cell :) )

regard
Kai

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Hey There,

great game so far, hat much fun does anybody knows about his future plans for the Game ?

Does he want to include more ehmm bad Jedi ? :)
(As a Star Wars EU fan, and I don't mean the new shit, I would love to see some other Characters in a cell :) )

regard
Kai
unless there's a second orange trainer,it looks like ahsoka,shi'na and kit are the 3 women that we'll be having in this game,not that that's a bad thing,of course,i absolutely love kit,kit's the best.

if you want more star wars stuff,though,there is other star wars based games out there like death star trainer,for instance.

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
unless there's a second orange trainer,it looks like ahsoka,shi'na and kit are the 3 women that we'll be having in this game,not that that's a bad thing,of course,i absolutely love kit,kit's the best.

if you want more star wars stuff,though,there is other star wars based games out there like death star trainer,for instance.

Already had a look at them and Orange Trainer seems to be the best atm, it reminds me of the good, old , KOTOR times when all we had was a few clothing and equipment mods and still Managed to "enjoy" the Dark Side *g*

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Already had a look at them and Orange Trainer seems to be the best atm, it reminds me of the good, old , KOTOR times when all we had was a few clothing and equipment mods and still Managed to "enjoy" the Dark Side *g*
to be fair,this game does have a bunch of references to KOTOR,i guess some of the most obvious being the mentions of revan and the fact your living on the star forge.

a trainer game set during revan's era would be interesting,especially if it had women like bastilla and the like in it,maybe you could be the amnesiac revan under a name of your choice and you ultimately decide what path you go down,light side (romance) or dark side (general training stuff)

Reactions: Bangkiller

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
to be fair,this game does have a bunch of references to KOTOR,i guess some of the most obvious being the mentions of revan and the fact your living on the star forge.

a trainer game set during revan's era would be interesting,especially if it had women like bastilla and the like in it,maybe you could be the amnesiac revan under a name of your choice and you ultimately decide what path you go down,light side (romance) or dark side (general training stuff)
Agreed, that would really throw me back to those blissful days.........ahhh.
But unless a Fairy grants me skill im Programming overnight it will be a dream :)
I am glad so that I am not the only one Remembering these good old days ;)

Reactions: Bangkiller

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Couple of big bugs with the latest version. Foursome nighttime scene just triggers Shin's regular scene.
Spying on Ahsoka brings up a crash report because it can't find event Spy1.
Cum3.jpg doesn't seem to exist, so a bunch more crashes there.

Also,

How 'bout them crazy eyes?

edit: It's not just her face hanging off. None of the gags or blindfolds fit (even with her skin back to normal) and half of the costumes that previously functioned no-longer do.

Her underwear (which is new, as far as I can tell) seems to be impossible to remove, which makes a lot of her partially nude costumes look really silly.

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
Couple of big bugs with the latest version. Foursome nighttime scene just triggers Shin's regular scene.
Spying on Ahsoka brings up a crash report because it can't find event Spy1.
Cum3.jpg doesn't seem to exist, so a bunch more crashes there.

Also,

How 'bout them crazy eyes?

edit: It's not just her face hanging off. None of the gags or blindfolds fit (even with her skin back to normal) and half of the costumes that previously functioned no-longer do.

Her underwear (which is new, as far as I can tell) seems to be impossible to remove, which makes a lot of her partially nude costumes look really silly.
Pretty sure that picture shows up like that because you're using the Alpha version of her image, which isn't supported anymore. I wish it was still supported, though. :/
Also try to see if all those aesthetic bugs you talked about exist with the Beta version of her image, as that is the one that is supported.

Reactions: _Awesome123_

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Pretty sure that picture shows up like that because you're using the Alpha version of her image, which isn't supported anymore. I wish it was still supported, though. :/
Also try to see if all those aesthetic bugs you talked about exist with the Beta version of her image, as that is the one that is supported.
hat do you mean alpha/beta version? how do you switch, and why is the default the broken one?

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes