Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

atfields

Oct 12, 2019
Any chance the download could be uploaded to a different site? The ones used are very slow download speed despite having 1GB/s internet.
The DLs are fine. You're likely being throttled by your ISP, so any of the sites that can host the files will be just as slow for you.

bezzr

Nov 12, 2018
The DLs are fine. You're likely being throttled by your ISP, so any of the sites that can host the files will be just as slow for you.
Throttled despite getting 1gb/s down on any other site than those few linked. Luckily the first one worked well.

Layrann

Nov 20, 2020
Hello does anybody know where to click bc i have understant the rythm concept but each time i want to click it doesn't do any massage, so if anybody know...

Dboi19

Sep 6, 2021
Anybody have issues running the game. everytime i start it up it gets through that little Dev cutscene, enters a loading screen, then crashes with a unity error box popping up. It ran perfectly once and reinstalling it did nothing. I noticed it eats up memory, right before it crashes my task-manager shows it shooting up to 3,000% memory usage. any ideas?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Anybody have issues running the game. everytime i start it up it gets through that little Dev cutscene, enters a loading screen, then crashes with a unity error box popping up. It ran perfectly once and reinstalling it did nothing. I noticed it eats up memory, right before it crashes my task-manager shows it shooting up to 3,000% memory usage. any ideas?
Probably not enough ram or vram. What does the error message say?

Dboi19

Sep 6, 2021
Probably not enough ram or vram. What does the error message say?
it dosnt really say anything it just pops up for about a second with a big error sign, when it crashes, my task manger tells me that the program was suspended.

Last edited:

kakakaku

Mar 31, 2020
the game crash so many times, my pc is 8gb ram, 1050gtx, i dont know why is crashing? any solution guys

Mewzmao

Feb 19, 2021
wheres the elf last oil location i cant find it

edit: nvm i just found out that i can zoom out

Last edited:

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
This game is pretty fun. Honestly I think the grinding problem could be easily solved, by tying the regular customers and the vip customers together. What I am thinking is a sort of reputation system. The more hearts you unlock for the VIPs, the more reputation you gain. The more reputation you have, the more money you get from regular customers.

That makes sense lore wise. And it would also lead to a pretty satisfying gameplay loop.

You get reputation from VIPs -> You get more money from regulars -> You can afford more upgrades -> Which allow you to get further with VIPs.

You could also expand it, though that would be more effort with something like naughty reputation. The more VIP sex scenes you unlock -> The more regulars show up to the massage with less clothes. Up to maybe having the animations for the regulars change so that they get their own "special" massages.

Zering

Jul 5, 2021
Хто знає, коли оновлювати?
Якщо русалка вийшла чи може це ще не відкритий вхід.
Я або виглядав погано -_-

Kotarou123

Feb 12, 2020
Хто знає, коли оновлювати?
Якщо русалка вийшла чи може це ще не відкритий вхід.
Я або виглядав погано -_-
Там наче тільки баги пофіксили

• Love
Reactions: Arazin
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes