Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

frapucinno

Aug 29, 2017
Can anyone drop the mermaid progress?

this is the most recent update, no build yet just showing off the model and votes for which position the devs gonna animated first.(there is some animation too but I am not a patreon or sub to any of their other sites)

Last edited:
Reactions: doarcutine

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Man the engine in this game is no joke, it really needs optimization. Still looks amazing, but it runs the dedicated GPU on my laptop flatout that I can barely hear the audio over the fans at max. Wild resource hogging.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Man the engine in this game is no joke, it really needs optimization. Still looks amazing, but it runs the dedicated GPU on my laptop flatout that I can barely hear the audio over the fans at max. Wild resource hogging.
have you tried limiting the frames? you can do this with nvidia graphics settings, or just use rivatuner.
if a game is uncapped, your gpu will always run at 100% because it's trying to run infinite frames.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
have you tried limiting the frames? you can do this with nvidia graphics settings, or just use rivatuner.
if a game is uncapped, your gpu will always run at 100% because it's trying to run infinite frames.
I am running an 8 year old laptop with a mobile AMD card and sometime 6 or so months ago the latest drivers just stopped working so I don't even have Adrenaline functioning anymore. The drivers are mostly stable but I blue screen running unity games a lot lately. Somehow this game hasn't blue screened yet, but without a setting ingame to uncap the framerate it won't change.

Dec 17, 2020
I think there is a manga of this somewhere, and just looking at how thirsty that elf wanting the D, I can only think of one manga artist, Jin from the Circle Koppamijin, who got some funny manga like Black General.

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I don't get how this massage for regular customers work. It's just broken, no matter when I click orc just stands there lol.

MrColossus16

Apr 2, 2022
I don't get how this massage for regular customers work. It's just broken, no matter when I click orc just stands there lol.
It's a rhythm game, you first see what they want, and then you follow the beat, simple. You have to wait for the four prompts and then you either click or you don't as the client asked.

Reactions: cichy96

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
It's a rhythm game, you first see what they want, and then you follow the beat, simple. You have to wait for the four prompts and then you either click or you don't as the client asked.
Huh. And I thought you click once the hand icon appears. I'll try it, thanks

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
is there a guide anywhere? i did the tutorial but I am still super confused what to do, the elf just keeps storming off

atfields

Oct 12, 2019
is there a guide anywhere? i did the tutorial but I am still super confused what to do, the elf just keeps storming off
You have a stamina bar. The girl storms off when it reaches zero in any of the three massage stages. It refills at the start of each stage.

Main Massage:
Your job is to turn every dot on the girlgreen. If you go too far past green it will turn purple. Purple is bad.
The fist icon does an AOE massage that affects the dot you're on and every dot adjacent to it.
The pinch icon is your single dot massage.
The palm icon heals purple back to green.

The other two:
Find the area that makes the heart go up then click and hold while moving the mouse a bit.

The money making minigame is a really bad rhythm game. Play it once to see what it is, but then cheat engine the money you need.

it is just math..
Useless comment. The game is very poorly conveyed in it's tutorial.

Reactions: Drugs of Anubia

Anoninenome

Aug 18, 2019
Decent game, but it's pretty easy to tell that it's in early access. The grind is unforgiving and generally not very fun, but thankfully you don't need anything more than tier 3 upgrades at this point in the game's development, honestly you could probably get away with tier 2 if you manage well enough.

The gameplay outside of the money making rhythm game is fairly fun, I didn't really find myself getting bored of it in my whole playtime, but I will say the second stage massage is scuffed to high hell on certain characters just because of how unity works (Also why does the orc do a funny little wave every time he successfully massages a zone in stage 1, that cracks me up tbh).

When it comes to lewd content, it's pretty basic stuff. You get a pose, you can move the camera, you can make the girl stare at the camera, there's pre-set PoVs you can use too, but outside of actually interacting with the lewd scenes your choices are removing clothing, and the cum button.. Really, the lewd in the game is carried by the pretty great character design so far, even the simple elf has a fantastic design, personality, ect. The humor in the game carries it to a pretty stellar degree too, as simple as it is - I'm not a huge fan of 3D based lewd games but honestly, I enjoyed this one a lot. If you're a physics nut, they're pretty decent but absolutely exaggerated - This isn't a simulation game, it's a hentai game at heart and there's enough jiggle to go around.

It's a fun time for a first playthough, but in terms of replayability I think it'd be best to just forget the game exists for a couple of months and come back once there's new content available unless you find youself especially attached to one of the three available VIP clients.

I'd like to see alternate ways to make money honestly, I don't want to have to do the rhythm game like 50 times to get the money for upgrades, especially once the additional upgrade trees become available.

Last edited:
Reactions: biglong and cyprine

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
just wayy too much grind for this to be fun. needs more than the same massage but with less clothing has incentive.

bezzr

Nov 12, 2018
Any chance the download could be uploaded to a different site? The ones used are very slow download speed despite having 1GB/s internet.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes