Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

SpookyWeeb

Jan 25, 2022
so I got this error where she flies off the chair. It was near level 9 I guess, alomost her highest affection gauge.
Shes a harpy thats what they do, fly. it isnt a glitch, its completely intended. what would make you think that a game this solid would suddenly have a glitch like that?

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
2022-03-25:
Updated to version 0.6.2b.
Changes:

• Fixed bug in Special Massage
  • Adjusted UI in Gallery
  • Fixed Mouse Movement Control in Part Massage
  • Fixed Valerie's Event bug in Gallery
  • Fixed some translation issue
so nothing new ?

KurganK

Mar 20, 2019
I LOVE this game. It is unique in gameplay, and gorgeous in sex scenes. Can't wait for the next update.

frapucinno

Aug 29, 2017
For the essential oil part after massaging the breast where else should i massage
not sure which oil massage you are talking about, but if its pleasuring the elf then after each breast then u gotta go for the v, might have to move her legs out of the way first tho.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
How do I do normal client? Like I see that the rythm game yeah. But what buttons should I click!? I use mouse and It's hand/pause/hand they want. But there are no buttons on the UI itself to click. like WTF!? With VIP massage i click at the hand tyope then click start/stop. But in this minigame it's unknown. And no way to put on pause to lookup the buttons allocations etc.

frapucinno

Aug 29, 2017
How do I do normal client? Like I see that the rythm game yeah. But what buttons should I click!? I use mouse and It's hand/pause/hand they want. But there are no buttons on the UI itself to click. like WTF!? With VIP massage i click at the hand tyope then click start/stop. But in this minigame it's unknown. And no way to put on pause to lookup the buttons allocations etc.
just press left click, there is no button on screen for you to press.

Reactions: Brololol

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
doing everything I could, cant get past 1st mission (y)
do you level up? Level up. Change stance. Smashing is focused on many points. Rubbing on 1 point. If you iverdid it - use C and undo damage. Orc icon is your stamina. So do a minigame for money and then train your orc. More stamina - more massage you can do.

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
high potential! cant wait for the final version

but they need to fix GPU and RAM usage, wtf this game take so much ram?

Reactions: Fuyah

Stryc9Fuego

Jan 13, 2018
there seems to be some confusion for the rhythm game portion: your client will lay down and then, to the beat of the music, give 4 beats of either massage or rest, and you have to, still to the beat of the music, replicate what they ask for by either clicking for massage or not clicking for rest.

example: hand, x, hand, x, click, no, click, no.

it's entirely possible to have a customer lay down, ask for 4 rests, and you do literally nothing to get them happy.

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
anyone with an updated assembly cheat that works with the new version ?
Cheat Engine works with 2 scans.

Each girl gives you a rythm of 4. If it's hand, you click. If it's X, you don't.
Example:
H, X, X, H
You click, pause, pause, click
Everything in the same beat, that never changes.

doing everything I could, cant get past 1st mission (y)
The game is easy, massage the zones or train your character for more stamina if you're lacking.

Reactions: Abidin

Kutegurl1

Apr 19, 2021
I'm stuck on the elf. I can't seem to figure out the three initiative massage besides her tits. It's confusing. Can someone tell me where it is at?

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes